Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 109 110
@nwn I'm guessing that's stained? What's the tert? :D I'm still curious about her horns, glowey horns would be a cool item if that's what it is!
@nwn I'm guessing that's stained? What's the tert? :D I'm still curious about her horns, glowey horns would be a cool item if that's what it is!
1Zfjqw6.png
Roundsey is such a cutie! I love her!

Question though, since there's only 6 slots for ticket count, does this mean there is a ticket cap of 999,999 tickets per week?
Roundsey is such a cutie! I love her!

Question though, since there's only 6 slots for ticket count, does this mean there is a ticket cap of 999,999 tickets per week?
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CANT WAIT TO GET ME SOME COOL STUFF!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CANT WAIT TO GET ME SOME COOL STUFF!
pew pew pew
AMAZING! HOW BEAUTIFUL WHAT A GOOD IDEA KUDOS TO FR!! YAY!
AMAZING! HOW BEAUTIFUL WHAT A GOOD IDEA KUDOS TO FR!! YAY!
forum_siggyyyyyy_by_lightningwingskye-dceazus.jpg
YAY
YAY
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
As excited as I am about this, I'm also quite dissapointed the raffle tickets are not capped.
As excited as I am about this, I'm also quite dissapointed the raffle tickets are not capped.
After reading the KS answer, I'm more assured about the retired items. It seems that how this will work is that the admins will add items into circulation based on how many are currently locked out; in banned and locked lairs. It actually seems like a good idea, to inject the items that are inaccessible.
After reading the KS answer, I'm more assured about the retired items. It seems that how this will work is that the admins will add items into circulation based on how many are currently locked out; in banned and locked lairs. It actually seems like a good idea, to inject the items that are inaccessible.
uCR5SCW.png
I've been waiting for this!

I'll soon go bankrupt thanks to this lottery :3
I've been waiting for this!

I'll soon go bankrupt thanks to this lottery :3
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
oooohhhh i love heeeeer!!!
oooohhhh i love heeeeer!!!
FY9uLcA.png
@ Aviana
Yep! It's Mint/Bubblegum/Cream Skink/Stripes/Stained as far as I can tell

And I really wish those horns were there too, I don't know if glowing clawtips add to spirals at all.
@ Aviana
Yep! It's Mint/Bubblegum/Cream Skink/Stripes/Stained as far as I can tell

And I really wish those horns were there too, I don't know if glowing clawtips add to spirals at all.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 109 110