Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 109 110
@HappyFox VERY small, I spend 20k every week ;-; maybe I should spend less tbh since only ppl with the letter A can win first :/
@HappyFox VERY small, I spend 20k every week ;-; maybe I should spend less tbh since only ppl with the letter A can win first :/
LeaffeatherY WishlistFimNW.gifbE7Yr.gifMLwrr.gif6n7C7.gif
@LeaffeatherY
Well you have to consider, you have to divide the total number of tickets by the number of prizes you want. Technically right now having bought 10 tickets, I would have a 1 in 673 chance of winning. That's better odds than finding a shiny Pokemon!

Obviously my odds will go down as the number of tickets go up... But thinking of it that way comforts me!
@LeaffeatherY
Well you have to consider, you have to divide the total number of tickets by the number of prizes you want. Technically right now having bought 10 tickets, I would have a 1 in 673 chance of winning. That's better odds than finding a shiny Pokemon!

Obviously my odds will go down as the number of tickets go up... But thinking of it that way comforts me!
v1c0g2x.pnglUVfG4b.png7GZL67L.png
Former Windie! Plague 4 Lyfe!!

I'm nonbinary! My pronouns are:
They/Them/Theirs

10ttDG2.pngXC93sMs.pngtn0RSo5.pnge4Povii.pngH0t7Ypl.pngPgv53XB.png
@HappyFox
Oh your a pokemon fan too XD
@HappyFox
Oh your a pokemon fan too XD
@LeaffeatherY I dont think that the prizes are actually given away in alphabetical order; that would be unfair and illogical. I think the team pulls names completely randomly from the ticket pool and they are then alphabetized under 'Lucky Winners' for easier navigation.

Plus if you consider, only three people with names beginning in A actually won out of the entire pool
@LeaffeatherY I dont think that the prizes are actually given away in alphabetical order; that would be unfair and illogical. I think the team pulls names completely randomly from the ticket pool and they are then alphabetized under 'Lucky Winners' for easier navigation.

Plus if you consider, only three people with names beginning in A actually won out of the entire pool
@Xhaztol The last week's glorious winners is listed alphabetical. I guess they were not neccesarily drawn in that order, right? (Stupid question, but I'm just making sure...)
@Xhaztol The last week's glorious winners is listed alphabetical. I guess they were not neccesarily drawn in that order, right? (Stupid question, but I'm just making sure...)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@MythicalMemeLord
I guess your right, I wasn't paying attention to how many people had A's soooo yea
@MythicalMemeLord
I guess your right, I wasn't paying attention to how many people had A's soooo yea
How do I buy tickets? If the awser is in the thread already sorry I just don't want to read 105 pages of coments
How do I buy tickets? If the awser is in the thread already sorry I just don't want to read 105 pages of coments
[quote name="Dragonflight5" date="2018-08-30 04:25:43" ] How do I buy tickets? If the awser is in the thread already sorry I just don't want to read 105 pages of coments [/quote] @Dragonflight5 http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/raffle
Dragonflight5 wrote on 2018-08-30 04:25:43:
@Dragonflight5
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/raffle
MEQCNLU_o.png
I would like to point out that the person who won the dragon only spent 100kt for 200 tickets. Whether they could have afforded to buy 1000's of tickets or not doesn't come into play. So the concern of only the rich that can buy 1000's of tickets will win has been proven wrong. You can earn 100kt pretty much in one day even as a newbie.

Just saying.
I would like to point out that the person who won the dragon only spent 100kt for 200 tickets. Whether they could have afforded to buy 1000's of tickets or not doesn't come into play. So the concern of only the rich that can buy 1000's of tickets will win has been proven wrong. You can earn 100kt pretty much in one day even as a newbie.

Just saying.
o9h176g.png o0rWXr6.png
@Xhastol @Aequorin

I understand that the new buttons were implemented to keep things cohesive and easier to load, but I was wondering if there’s even a slight possibility that new Trading Post art might be introduced in the future? Perhaps along with/after the new Sornieth map art? Maybe?

It’s just that, with the new buttons, that sense of immersion and ability to be drawn into your world are gone.
More and more things on the site keep getting replaced by these near-identical buttons, and I’m guessing the Clan or Gathering page will be next. Having older site art that still retains that fun, flavourful character is so much better than getting rid of it altogether, especially in exchange for those dull, uninteresting buttons. And that’s not just my opinion; others share it too. It’s part of why we join the site in the first place, and it really is disheartening to see it stripped away. Next thing we know, the site banner at the top of the page is going to be replaced with one giant button (kidding!).

It really does feel like the site lost some character when the Trading Post was replaced with buttons though. And, I do hope they’re just placeholders until the Trading Post we know and love can be brought back.

Thanks for all your hard work and consideration. <3
@Xhastol @Aequorin

I understand that the new buttons were implemented to keep things cohesive and easier to load, but I was wondering if there’s even a slight possibility that new Trading Post art might be introduced in the future? Perhaps along with/after the new Sornieth map art? Maybe?

It’s just that, with the new buttons, that sense of immersion and ability to be drawn into your world are gone.
More and more things on the site keep getting replaced by these near-identical buttons, and I’m guessing the Clan or Gathering page will be next. Having older site art that still retains that fun, flavourful character is so much better than getting rid of it altogether, especially in exchange for those dull, uninteresting buttons. And that’s not just my opinion; others share it too. It’s part of why we join the site in the first place, and it really is disheartening to see it stripped away. Next thing we know, the site banner at the top of the page is going to be replaced with one giant button (kidding!).

It really does feel like the site lost some character when the Trading Post was replaced with buttons though. And, I do hope they’re just placeholders until the Trading Post we know and love can be brought back.

Thanks for all your hard work and consideration. <3
Salt
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 109 110