Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Those Bows, Though
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78
I’m kind of mad at myself. Just last week I was going through apparel I never used anymore, and these bows were among them. I had several sets of each.

.. really mad.

Edit: that’s not to say I’m not thrilled about the update. I can’t wait to use them all again :)
I’m kind of mad at myself. Just last week I was going through apparel I never used anymore, and these bows were among them. I had several sets of each.

.. really mad.

Edit: that’s not to say I’m not thrilled about the update. I can’t wait to use them all again :)
I got lost again.
@Azraellis It is a Titanic reference: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DGEoPl3.gif[/img][/center]
@Azraellis It is a Titanic reference:
DGEoPl3.gif
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
It's really easy to find the bows in the apparel window when dressing a dragon now, they're super vibrant compared to the older items :)
It's really easy to find the bows in the apparel window when dressing a dragon now, they're super vibrant compared to the older items :)
kV9q7M8.gif
Nice. I gave one of my Pearlcatcher all the old blue bows. Noow I just need to get the new ones and she'll be complete and all pretty.
Nice. I gave one of my Pearlcatcher all the old blue bows. Noow I just need to get the new ones and she'll be complete and all pretty.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
[center]Bless this update, my Christmas dragon has big Christmas bows now: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381654/38165300_350.png?mtime=WvdIngAC_6g.png[/img][/center]
Bless this update, my Christmas dragon has big Christmas bows now:

38165300_350.png?mtime=WvdIngAC_6g.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
The funny thing about this update is that bows weren't worth anything and now everyone wants them so they're expensive on the AH

like I'm not even joking people are trying to sell them for like 150kt
The funny thing about this update is that bows weren't worth anything and now everyone wants them so they're expensive on the AH

like I'm not even joking people are trying to sell them for like 150kt
beans
MUYNhfy.png
bVV6yhw.png
mlHpBMC.png
OMG!

This will be perfect for my male fae gen 1! All we need is a few different colors, Flight Rising! Wooo!
OMG!

This will be perfect for my male fae gen 1! All we need is a few different colors, Flight Rising! Wooo!
Dragon showoff! Show off your favorite dragon for critique, suggestions, and more!

My Profile

Level 20 imperial for sale
The staff has been GRINDING, seriously they're giving out updates and apparel + gene upgrades like nobody's business. Proud of you, staff.
The staff has been GRINDING, seriously they're giving out updates and apparel + gene upgrades like nobody's business. Proud of you, staff.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
Frick now I have to waste all my money to complete the set
Frick now I have to waste all my money to complete the set
Vh0TrxQ.jpg
The art updates are really nice but[b] the color change in the Buttercup bow is kind of drastic[/b]. Before it was the color of my avatar dragon's face, faded lemon yellow now it is a warm yellow that is much darker. It's kind of like a lightened naples yellow or mango.. it's really orange-y. Also I actually like the new color more LOL it's my favorite color actually it just seems like an odd jump and there's already few pastel lemon yellow clothing options so why remove one? It's weird also because the others seem like they are close to the original color. Otherwise I really like it! I just would've preferred to have both the old color and the new one. If this color is kept I hope you release a pastel yellow one, the recolor matches buttercups more so the new pastel yellow could be called primrose c: [img]https://www.naturescape.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Wildprimrose2-e1523013679765.jpg[/img]
The art updates are really nice but the color change in the Buttercup bow is kind of drastic. Before it was the color of my avatar dragon's face, faded lemon yellow now it is a warm yellow that is much darker. It's kind of like a lightened naples yellow or mango.. it's really orange-y.

Also I actually like the new color more LOL it's my favorite color actually it just seems like an odd jump and there's already few pastel lemon yellow clothing options so why remove one? It's weird also because the others seem like they are close to the original color.

Otherwise I really like it! I just would've preferred to have both the old color and the new one. If this color is kept I hope you release a pastel yellow one, the recolor matches buttercups more so the new pastel yellow could be called primrose c:
Wildprimrose2-e1523013679765.jpg

1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78