Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Those Bows, Though
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77 78
Really not a fan of the buttercup bow color change, they no longer match the dragons wearing them in any way, which is really disappointing.
Really not a fan of the buttercup bow color change, they no longer match the dragons wearing them in any way, which is really disappointing.
e0c217_zps5117c28b.png

Ping me to get my attention ;)
I suddenly regret tossing all my bows at Baldwin. ;-;
I suddenly regret tossing all my bows at Baldwin. ;-;
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
That's awesome I've been waiting for bows
That's awesome I've been waiting for bows
yeash boi
yeash boi
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
noice :0
noice :0
ninetales.gifvT2mvkB.pngninetales.gif
[img]https://discordemoji.com/assets/emoji/blurryeyes.png[/img]
blurryeyes.png
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
https://imgur.com/a/dl1e8Wa
Can't post them individually because they're a bit large, but this was kinda funny.
After refreshing his image, the worn apparel fixed itself but the apparel icons stayed the same.
https://imgur.com/a/dl1e8Wa
Can't post them individually because they're a bit large, but this was kinda funny.
After refreshing his image, the worn apparel fixed itself but the apparel icons stayed the same.
image20.jpg
[quote name="faithofthefallen" date="2018-08-19 15:50:57" ] Really not a fan of the buttercup bow color change, they no longer match the dragons wearing them in any way, which is really disappointing. [/quote] same honestly, not a fan of the bows update. I liked how the old ones fit/looked and had more opportunities for layering.
faithofthefallen wrote on 2018-08-19 15:50:57:

same
honestly, not a fan of the bows update. I liked how the old ones fit/looked and had more opportunities for layering.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
I like the updated bows, especially the buttercup, white and pink ones. :v I have a triple cottoncandy girl whose flamboyant colors the buttercup bows now complement pretty well. Plus the color looks more like it's based on the flower it's named after, instead of vanilla/cream.

I have also been thinking that the bows lost a little layering flexibility - now the design features a more secure/stylish way of tying the bow, for which the side-effect is less versatility in mixing it with other apparel. Although it looks good individually or as a set, it makes for a less permissive creative outlet. I'd still say the update has more pros than cons. All things considered, it's still pretty permissive, update or no update, and the new design does look nice.
I like the updated bows, especially the buttercup, white and pink ones. :v I have a triple cottoncandy girl whose flamboyant colors the buttercup bows now complement pretty well. Plus the color looks more like it's based on the flower it's named after, instead of vanilla/cream.

I have also been thinking that the bows lost a little layering flexibility - now the design features a more secure/stylish way of tying the bow, for which the side-effect is less versatility in mixing it with other apparel. Although it looks good individually or as a set, it makes for a less permissive creative outlet. I'd still say the update has more pros than cons. All things considered, it's still pretty permissive, update or no update, and the new design does look nice.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77 78