Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 304 305
OMG AMAZING

+happy anniversary too :D time flies
OMG AMAZING

+happy anniversary too :D time flies
SCREAMS
SCREAMS
......da7g5i1-92a71f20-746d-4b3a-835e-666eab58344b.gif.... Churro
they/them
FR+2

The eyes? Nope.

The rest, awesome!

Happy Anniversary everyone.
The eyes? Nope.

The rest, awesome!

Happy Anniversary everyone.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Oh my Plaguemother, this is so perfect. Thank you guys! You´re the absolute best. Have a happy anniversary and lots and lots of people who appreciate your work.
Oh my Plaguemother, this is so perfect. Thank you guys! You´re the absolute best. Have a happy anniversary and lots and lots of people who appreciate your work.
*screams*
THAT'S THE BEST! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
*screams*
THAT'S THE BEST! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Kitesu|Kitu|She/her|+12 FR time
Spr_5b_405_m.png
Mmm. Not very useful for a not-breeder, since you can't apply specific ones to an already existing dragon. We'll see what happens there, I might get some of the scatter stuff and try things out. A removal/make eyes the default would have been a good thing to add.

Also, I see news on dragon storage finally.

Are we going to get new space along with the lair rehaul? I don't want to have to use storage or anything, I want to be able to use my dragons, including the ability to edit their bios and whatnot.

I'm hoping to see some expansions too, when you do that. I will not be very happy if you add tabs and storage but no new space.
Mmm. Not very useful for a not-breeder, since you can't apply specific ones to an already existing dragon. We'll see what happens there, I might get some of the scatter stuff and try things out. A removal/make eyes the default would have been a good thing to add.

Also, I see news on dragon storage finally.

Are we going to get new space along with the lair rehaul? I don't want to have to use storage or anything, I want to be able to use my dragons, including the ability to edit their bios and whatnot.

I'm hoping to see some expansions too, when you do that. I will not be very happy if you add tabs and storage but no new space.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Happy 5th anniversary to everyone! :D
Happy 5th anniversary to everyone! :D
[sub] happy birthday, fr! has been it been five years, or has it [i] only[/i] been five years...? hehe. [img]https://i.imgur.com/M0CjqSv.png[/img] missed mine by a few days, but wow.
happy birthday, fr! has been it been five years, or has it only been five years...? hehe.

M0CjqSv.png

missed mine by a few days, but wow.
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
Eye types sound amazing for customization but the RNG of it has me concerned. It’d especially suck for people hatching dream dragons and such on specific dates if they got an eye type they hate. I’d definitely like to see the vial to scatter eye types stay in even if it has to be super rare. Maybe it could be a high level Baldwin brew or rare coli drop or something.
Eye types sound amazing for customization but the RNG of it has me concerned. It’d especially suck for people hatching dream dragons and such on specific dates if they got an eye type they hate. I’d definitely like to see the vial to scatter eye types stay in even if it has to be super rare. Maybe it could be a high level Baldwin brew or rare coli drop or something.
he/him fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+2
Congratulations to those who wanted storage.. it seams that it is what we are getting.. Also changed the title of the tread due tot he update Personally I am heartbroken by this ...I don´t know what to do now.. put my dragons in a vault which I REALLY dont want or never buy more dragons again From todays update [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-06-07 23:10:41" ] [indent][size=4][b]Dragon Storage Improvements and the Hibernal Den[b][/size] Dragon storage and organization are some of the oldest systems on the site and next in line for a rehaul! Over the years we’ve collected feedback, done research, and have a pretty good idea how we’d like to move forward with making changes. While these may not reflect the final functionality of the feature, our goals are twofold: Firstly, we will be implementing a way to [b]organize dragons into specific groups[/b] or “tabs”. For instance, say that you have several dragons that are themed to look like flowing lava. You might create and label a tab “Lavaflow Dragons” and move all of those dragons into it. It would then be simple to jump over and look at them by clicking that group’s tab at the top of your dragons page. While we’re still discussing it, our initial plans are to give all players several free tabs to play around with and the ability to unlock additional tabs with treasure. Along with better grouping options, we would like to introduce better [b]searching[/b], [b]sorting[/b], and [b]filtering[/b] options so that it’s far easier to find the dragon or dragons you’re looking for. Secondly, there will be an additional storage area called the [b]Hibernal Den[/b]. Over the years, we have seen lots of desire for [b]a place to showcase and store dragons you love, but don’t plan on having interact with the rest of the site[/b] all the time (i.e. breeding, coliseum, trading, etc.) and more importantly, not depleting your food stores or averaged clan energy. A type of “dragon gallery” or “dragon vault”, if you will. The Hibernal Den would be a place to move dragons you still want to keep, but don’t plan on using for gameplay in the near future. This storage system would allow your dragons to hibernate, retaining their current apparel, familiars, and biographies, allowing you to share and collect them. Of course, you will be able to remove them from the Hibernal Den to rejoin your active dragons, but a period of time will need to pass before they can hibernate again. We’re still tossing around several ideas for this revamp, but look forward to more information in upcoming [b]Developer Updates[/b]! [/quote] @Xhaztol Does lair tabes means more regular lair space just distributed on tabs? Is regular lairspace expansions still something you are working on?
Congratulations to those who wanted storage.. it seams that it is what we are getting.. Also changed the title of the tread due tot he update

Personally I am heartbroken by this ...I don´t know what to do now.. put my dragons in a vault which I REALLY dont want or never buy more dragons again

From todays update
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-06-07 23:10:41:
Dragon Storage Improvements and the Hibernal Den

Dragon storage and organization are some of the oldest systems on the site and next in line for a rehaul! Over the years we’ve collected feedback, done research, and have a pretty good idea how we’d like to move forward with making changes. While these may not reflect the final functionality of the feature, our goals are twofold:

Firstly, we will be implementing a way to organize dragons into specific groups or “tabs”. For instance, say that you have several dragons that are themed to look like flowing lava. You might create and label a tab “Lavaflow Dragons” and move all of those dragons into it. It would then be simple to jump over and look at them by clicking that group’s tab at the top of your dragons page. While we’re still discussing it, our initial plans are to give all players several free tabs to play around with and the ability to unlock additional tabs with treasure. Along with better grouping options, we would like to introduce better searching, sorting, and filtering options so that it’s far easier to find the dragon or dragons you’re looking for.

Secondly, there will be an additional storage area called the Hibernal Den. Over the years, we have seen lots of desire for a place to showcase and store dragons you love, but don’t plan on having interact with the rest of the site all the time (i.e. breeding, coliseum, trading, etc.) and more importantly, not depleting your food stores or averaged clan energy. A type of “dragon gallery” or “dragon vault”, if you will. The Hibernal Den would be a place to move dragons you still want to keep, but don’t plan on using for gameplay in the near future. This storage system would allow your dragons to hibernate, retaining their current apparel, familiars, and biographies, allowing you to share and collect them. Of course, you will be able to remove them from the Hibernal Den to rejoin your active dragons, but a period of time will need to pass before they can hibernate again.

We’re still tossing around several ideas for this revamp, but look forward to more information in upcoming Developer Updates!

@Xhaztol Does lair tabes means more regular lair space just distributed on tabs? Is regular lairspace expansions still something you are working on?
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 304 305