Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64
Welcome newbies!!
Welcome newbies!!
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
???..
???..
Hahaha, the familiar is the planet XD

That’s amazing.
Hahaha, the familiar is the planet XD

That’s amazing.
-AchievementGet-
Fr staff has cleaned my pores, cured my depression, and watered my crops
Fr staff has cleaned my pores, cured my depression, and watered my crops
7wv9OeJ.png

+3 hours ahead of flight rising time

They/Them

Please appreciate my dragon's bios they took so long
LET THE CHAOS BEGIN!
LET THE CHAOS BEGIN!
h
\o/
\o/
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
Have we already gotten the familiar? I can't find it.

Oops, sorry, I need to read the instructions better. No complaints from me..I love Flight Rising!

Oops, sorry, I need to read the instructions better. No complaints from me..I love Flight Rising!
I'm on the search for something catchy.
Noice!
Noice!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[quote name="Storrie" date="2018-03-16 06:06:53" ] Welcome to everyone who joins!!! However, wait...aren't we going to find out what happens with all the lore introduced? Or is Tidedad permanently silent? An emperor ravaging Light??? I'm so confused and bummed right now... [/quote] See this is troubling me too! I love the expanded lore but it doesn’t feel like anything has been given closure, it feels like a lot of bad things has happened that we don’t have answers to! What’s happening to Sornieth D:
Storrie wrote on 2018-03-16 06:06:53:
Welcome to everyone who joins!!!

However, wait...aren't we going to find out what happens with all the lore introduced? Or is Tidedad permanently silent? An emperor ravaging Light??? I'm so confused and bummed right now...

See this is troubling me too! I love the expanded lore but it doesn’t feel like anything has been given closure, it feels like a lot of bad things has happened that we don’t have answers to! What’s happening to Sornieth D:
[quote name="WildMagic" date="2018-03-16 06:10:22" ] Have we already gotten the familiar? I can't find it. [/quote] The familiar won't be given out until Monday, the 19th at 6:00 server time when the event ends.
WildMagic wrote on 2018-03-16 06:10:22:
The familiar won't be given out until Monday, the 19th at 6:00 server time when the event ends.
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64