Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2018
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Icewarden

I bought Sanguine Plumage after I bought a Spare Inventory Crate and I did not get the Sanguine Plumage. What should I do?
@Icewarden

I bought Sanguine Plumage after I bought a Spare Inventory Crate and I did not get the Sanguine Plumage. What should I do?
Love the new items *v* logged in again just for them
Love the new items *v* logged in again just for them
coool!!!love Apparel!!
coool!!!love Apparel!!
9aV2cYR.pngwe stole Every moment we had to make the other one feel bad ,And we hoped that we could be what we knew,We'd never turn out to be real
I love this gala!
I love this gala!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39045115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390452/39045115_350.png[/img] [/url] she looks beautiful with the ice apparels and accent! :3

39045115_350.png

she looks beautiful with the ice apparels and accent! :3
6klg2iF.png
so, uh hi XD just a semi-friendly psychopath. three hours ahead FR time.
@xxabbyxx1 click "support" and then "contact us" and ask for help!
@xxabbyxx1 click "support" and then "contact us" and ask for help!
((Kai || they/them))mEDvR.giffyqvG.gif((AtomicWhale is boyf))wXuXW.gifDwnAS.gif((best gf Kialla))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
This is cool!!!
This is cool!!!
I missed it :(
I missed it :(
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
I ended up getting a couple of the Icicle Chains because of how cool they looked... now I've got a last minute scramble to stock up on the familiars...
I ended up getting a couple of the Icicle Chains because of how cool they looked... now I've got a last minute scramble to stock up on the familiars...
This was the first seasonal festival I was able to participate in and I really enjoyed it! Made a lot of T&G on the side from coli battles and restocking as well. Time to expand the lair.
This was the first seasonal festival I was able to participate in and I really enjoyed it! Made a lot of T&G on the side from coli battles and restocking as well. Time to expand the lair.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42