Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2018
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Icewarden

I bought Sanguine Plumage after I bought a Spare Inventory Crate and I did not get the Sanguine Plumage. What should I do?
@Icewarden

I bought Sanguine Plumage after I bought a Spare Inventory Crate and I did not get the Sanguine Plumage. What should I do?
Love the new items *v* logged in again just for them
Love the new items *v* logged in again just for them
coool!!!love Apparel!!
coool!!!love Apparel!!
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
I love this gala!
I love this gala!
Look Up Every Once In Awhile Loves, The Stars Are Still There.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39045115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390452/39045115_350.png[/img] [/url] she looks beautiful with the ice apparels and accent! :3

39045115_350.png

she looks beautiful with the ice apparels and accent! :3
466w8yC.png
She/her +3 FR time
emotional*weird*bubbly*friendly*dark*compassionate*quiet*rude*insane
@xxabbyxx1 click "support" and then "contact us" and ask for help!
@xxabbyxx1 click "support" and then "contact us" and ask for help!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
This is cool!!!
This is cool!!!
tg462CC.pngybAHpix.png5vBmPXW.pnggARc3IL.pngBCSOpq7.pngCXKi6Gq.pngQJAOLGp.pngu9KXIA8.pngHxP6kXi.pngRvZlNo0.pngtg462CC.png
I missed it :(
I missed it :(
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
I ended up getting a couple of the Icicle Chains because of how cool they looked... now I've got a last minute scramble to stock up on the familiars...
I ended up getting a couple of the Icicle Chains because of how cool they looked... now I've got a last minute scramble to stock up on the familiars...
This was the first seasonal festival I was able to participate in and I really enjoyed it! Made a lot of T&G on the side from coli battles and restocking as well. Time to expand the lair.
This was the first seasonal festival I was able to participate in and I really enjoyed it! Made a lot of T&G on the side from coli battles and restocking as well. Time to expand the lair.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42