Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Talent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@LittlePeridot

AAA!!!
@LittlePeridot

AAA!!!
aaaaah omg
aaaaah omg
Contests are difficult to judge, familiar contests especially so. We had so many amazing entries - almost 700 of them. We had many favorites, but limited to choosing only 4 per creature type. It was both an honor and a curse to choose among such beautiful work!
Contests are difficult to judge, familiar contests especially so. We had so many amazing entries - almost 700 of them. We had many favorites, but limited to choosing only 4 per creature type. It was both an honor and a curse to choose among such beautiful work!
I've been waiting for exactly this! Didn't expect it so early in the month, but, yay!
I've been waiting for exactly this! Didn't expect it so early in the month, but, yay!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Ahhhh so excited! :o
Ahhhh so excited! :o
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
my poor nacho gecko didnt win :( oh well

grats all who made it!
my poor nacho gecko didnt win :( oh well

grats all who made it!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Ooooohh
Ooooohh
9jMr.gif
^Click to be take to my hatchery^

I accept all friend requests!
hey speaking of contest vistas are the winners of the coli skin/accent contest going to get the artist vista? ...i wanted it before vistas were a big thing on this site
hey speaking of contest vistas are the winners of the coli skin/accent contest going to get the artist vista? ...i wanted it before vistas were a big thing on this site
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
oohhh..can't wait! ^^
oohhh..can't wait! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
The upside down skydancer... HE IS BACK!
The upside down skydancer... HE IS BACK!
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42