Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68
i like both of the ribbon options but i voted for thick ribbon (thick ribbons look cute while thin ribbons look more elegant I guess)

it'd be cool if we had both thick AND thin ribbons ;;
i like both of the ribbon options but i voted for thick ribbon (thick ribbons look cute while thin ribbons look more elegant I guess)

it'd be cool if we had both thick AND thin ribbons ;;
5233.png Uwe hee.
OH YEAH! I totally had a feeling that the bows where going to get an update very soon.

I love both ideas. The thicker bows feel more like they'd only be really for dragons trying to be cute and would feel out of place for more serious outfits, but sometimes you just want a slap a big bow on a dragon. Thinner bows feel more versatile as they could be used to look cute or for more elegant costumes. Ugh, I'll be happy if either of them win though, but I'm going to be hoping for the thinner ribbons a bit more because I feel like I'd use them more often.
OH YEAH! I totally had a feeling that the bows where going to get an update very soon.

I love both ideas. The thicker bows feel more like they'd only be really for dragons trying to be cute and would feel out of place for more serious outfits, but sometimes you just want a slap a big bow on a dragon. Thinner bows feel more versatile as they could be used to look cute or for more elegant costumes. Ugh, I'll be happy if either of them win though, but I'm going to be hoping for the thinner ribbons a bit more because I feel like I'd use them more often.
rx9OvHg.gif
Ahhh, I voted for the thin bows, but the more I look at them, the more I think I like the thick set. I love both sets. ;.;
Ahhh, I voted for the thin bows, but the more I look at them, the more I think I like the thick set. I love both sets. ;.;
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
Prefer the actual size of the bows on the thicker ribbon but there are some wonky points (legs, especially the front ones) that I think should be looked at. I like the actual design of the thinner bows more. Maybe just make the bows bigger?
Prefer the actual size of the bows on the thicker ribbon but there are some wonky points (legs, especially the front ones) that I think should be looked at. I like the actual design of the thinner bows more. Maybe just make the bows bigger?
I voted for the bigger version, but i realy like how the thin version is looking on dragons legs. =o

(why not realesed both versions? =3 )
I voted for the bigger version, but i realy like how the thin version is looking on dragons legs. =o

(why not realesed both versions? =3 )
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
I honestly don’t see why we just can’t have both ribbon sets. I know it’s a lot of work, but both of them look great!
I honestly don’t see why we just can’t have both ribbon sets. I know it’s a lot of work, but both of them look great!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I really like both bows! Took me a while to choose between them, but in the end I prefer the thick ribbons since they're kinda more visible c:
I really like both bows! Took me a while to choose between them, but in the end I prefer the thick ribbons since they're kinda more visible c:
I really like the thick bows. We have to many thin ones already.
I really like the thick bows. We have to many thin ones already.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Oh man, both versions of the bow apparel look good! This will be tough... (Can we have a "both" option?)
Oh man, both versions of the bow apparel look good! This will be tough... (Can we have a "both" option?)
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
[img]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/62072061/why-not-both.jpg[/img]
why-not-both.jpg
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68