Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Nov 2017
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Oh my god how anal must one be to fuss about the order of their battle stones... no hate, just amused.
Oh my god how anal must one be to fuss about the order of their battle stones... no hate, just amused.
Very interesting
Very interesting
BLESS
So glad I can rearrange stones, first 25 I leveled stones are in order I got them which isn't the greatest
BLESS
So glad I can rearrange stones, first 25 I leveled stones are in order I got them which isn't the greatest
wq9PoXA.png
Random stupid question- is there supposed to be a level spike between the Woodland and the Scorched Forest? I mean I have appropriately leveled dragons but I always wind up knocked out.
Random stupid question- is there supposed to be a level spike between the Woodland and the Scorched Forest? I mean I have appropriately leveled dragons but I always wind up knocked out.
DMis, She/Her,+3 to FR time
Excellent!
Excellent!
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
I gotta say, these features are extremely welcome. Thank you.
I gotta say, these features are extremely welcome. Thank you.
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
@Xhaztol

When is the Coliseum revamp going to be? I may have missed an update notice 'cause this is the first I've heard of a Coliseum revamp. :)
@Xhaztol

When is the Coliseum revamp going to be? I may have missed an update notice 'cause this is the first I've heard of a Coliseum revamp. :)
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
coliseum bugs need major fixing please! i have a hard time battling and the game crashes almost evertime
coliseum bugs need major fixing please! i have a hard time battling and the game crashes almost evertime
Cool update! :>
Cool update! :>
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40