Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Capsule Gene & Celestial Jewelry
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98
[quote name="coyohti" date=2017-09-06 15:09:16] Next up will be the gene that makes it look as if your dragon has been sliced into pieces. Which is to say, this gene looks like an accent not something a dragon would be born with. That said, it's easy to make and it's selling atm so ¯\_(?)_/¯ [/quote] Something I agree with
coyohti wrote on 2017-09-06:
Next up will be the gene that makes it look as if your dragon has been sliced into pieces. Which is to say, this gene looks like an accent not something a dragon would be born with.

That said, it's easy to make and it's selling atm so ¯\_(?)_/¯

Something I agree with
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
I think Capsule looks great on dragons with an upturned head or, at the very least, a dragon whose neck stretches up like a Bogsneak or female Pearlcatcher. I put it on one of my male Guardians, and I think it looks iffy.
I think Capsule looks great on dragons with an upturned head or, at the very least, a dragon whose neck stretches up like a Bogsneak or female Pearlcatcher. I put it on one of my male Guardians, and I think it looks iffy.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
This is epic! >:O
This is epic! >:O
OOOOOOOOOOMG!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOMG!!!!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
[quote name="galaxygodling" date=2017-09-06 10:18:19] @/steelplatedheart Hi, I made the edits you mentioned and [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6528dbfdaf696ab70456edd4c8635821/tumblr_ovvboskjee1vavnuao1_1280.png[/img] The area circled in red on the unedited version, we shouldn't be able to see that far through. And on my version there's minor editing for how the inner belly effect and liquid are shaped as well. There's quite a bit of difference, but the main one is me trying to preserve dragon anatomy. [/quote] This needs to be fixed You shouldn't see right through the spiral
galaxygodling wrote on 2017-09-06:
@/steelplatedheart

Hi, I made the edits you mentioned and

tumblr_ovvboskjee1vavnuao1_1280.png

The area circled in red on the unedited version, we shouldn't be able to see that far through. And on my version there's minor editing for how the inner belly effect and liquid are shaped as well. There's quite a bit of difference, but the main one is me trying to preserve dragon anatomy.

This needs to be fixed
You shouldn't see right through the spiral
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
wow! new gene! :3
wow! new gene! :3
NB43KMu.png
So many new gene projects! Including, my favorite using this gene- Neopolitan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=94&bodygene=18&breed=12&element=9&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=18&winggene=18&wings=159&auth=0c4dacd820b23134cf515be3c2b9e94051cfc6f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
So many new gene projects! Including, my favorite using this gene-

Neopolitan
dragon?age=0&body=94&bodygene=18&breed=12&element=9&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=18&winggene=18&wings=159&auth=0c4dacd820b23134cf515be3c2b9e94051cfc6f7&dummyext=prev.png
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
what other genes are we gunna get
what other genes are we gunna get
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
Hoooly goodness....it's so interesting and also beautiful. I want capsule so much.
Hoooly goodness....it's so interesting and also beautiful. I want capsule so much.
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
[quote name="SpookyHollows" date=2017-09-07 20:10:19] Hoooly goodness....it's so interesting and also beautiful. I want capsule so much. [/quote] Same, first I was like "ok" but now I really NEED it. I still need, I guess more then 10 levels till I can do it and in the AH it is so expensive :'D Seems that I have to wait '3'
SpookyHollows wrote on 2017-09-07:
Same, first I was like "ok" but now I really NEED it. I still need, I guess more then 10 levels till I can do it and in the AH it is so expensive :'D
Seems that I have to wait '3'
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98