Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - August 13-19
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Welcome new people,enjoy and just saying if you play on a phone it may not work as good as if you where using a computer!!????????????????????????
Welcome new people,enjoy and just saying if you play on a phone it may not work as good as if you where using a computer!!????????????????????????
A warm welcome from Frozen Falls to the new players, I am Queen Areira of Frozen Falls and Leader of The Shattered Shards Clan, wish you good tidings in this world.
A warm welcome from Frozen Falls to the new players, I am Queen Areira of Frozen Falls and Leader of The Shattered Shards Clan, wish you good tidings in this world.
b9aWflB.png
Great to see so many new players ^^ Make sure to check out the Raffles section of the forum for newbie giveaways; I just listed a few more dragons on my Adoption thread, too :D
Great to see so many new players ^^ Make sure to check out the Raffles section of the forum for newbie giveaways; I just listed a few more dragons on my Adoption thread, too :D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I'm back from having a dead phone and a broken charger, and I'm giving everyone here a belated welcome! Y'all noobs should join Shadow.
I'm back from having a dead phone and a broken charger, and I'm giving everyone here a belated welcome! Y'all noobs should join Shadow.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Hey guys hope you all enjoy (=*V*=)
Hey guys hope you all enjoy (=*V*=)
Welcome new peeps! Enjoy FR!
Welcome new peeps! Enjoy FR!
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Welcome! Enjoy Sornieth!
Welcome! Enjoy Sornieth!
+16 FR time/HK/
she/her pronouns
nDMkHGW.gif
Welcome newblets! <3
Welcome newblets! <3
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Welcome young ones! ^^
Welcome young ones! ^^
Idaz8GD.gif
Welcome to the world of Dragons and Lore love don't be afraid to ask us anything we don't bite...hard...muahahah
Welcome to the world of Dragons and Lore love don't be afraid to ask us anything we don't bite...hard...muahahah
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21