Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64
That new familiar is everything I ever wanted, but didn't know I needed. :D
That new familiar is everything I ever wanted, but didn't know I needed. :D
plaguetop.png
IT LOOKS SO TECHNO !!!!
I LOVE IT

I hope this year all apparel will look futuristic. I hope <3
IT LOOKS SO TECHNO !!!!
I LOVE IT

I hope this year all apparel will look futuristic. I hope <3
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23302.png[/img] ok, wow, that sprite/rabbit is really cool, except the faceless aspect, which is pretty creepy, if you ask me!
23302.png

ok, wow, that sprite/rabbit is really cool, except the faceless aspect, which is pretty creepy, if you ask me!
ouroborus_sig1_Earth_small.png
got le new fam....its a rabbit...hmm...i did not see that coming. i expected from le pic like....some...idk regi thing like from pokemon.
got le new fam....its a rabbit...hmm...i did not see that coming. i expected from le pic like....some...idk regi thing like from pokemon.
TBD
the deity vista!!
the skins
THE APPAREL
so good ;o;
the deity vista!!
the skins
THE APPAREL
so good ;o;
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
the veil is perfect
the veil is perfect
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@undel

With the four day brew time on the prismatic coins, if I were to start brewing one on, say, the last day of the festival, would I still be able to collect it and use it next month?
@undel

With the four day brew time on the prismatic coins, if I were to start brewing one on, say, the last day of the festival, would I still be able to collect it and use it next month?
pwyw_headshots_button_by_mitsuara-da3a81h.pngdanaus_icon_by_mitsuara-dag8xj5.pngcouple_adopt_button_by_mitsuara-dbbg80f.png
Everything is beautiful for my flight's festival, I'm so happy.
Everything is beautiful for my flight's festival, I'm so happy.
ZPPY.png
I'm pretty stoked on everything! I'm kinda meh about a couple skin/accents but I dig the deity vista idea and the apparel item looks pretty neat (I haven't gotten one yet though) and the familiar is pretty neat.
I'm pretty stoked on everything! I'm kinda meh about a couple skin/accents but I dig the deity vista idea and the apparel item looks pretty neat (I haven't gotten one yet though) and the familiar is pretty neat.
AMAZING STUFF AND ACENTS! YAY!

HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE EVERYONE!
AMAZING STUFF AND ACENTS! YAY!

HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE EVERYONE!
BYWSJUQ.gif Anda
She/her, They/them
FR +12
Bad English.
Sorry not sorry
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64