Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundhorns and Rodeos
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Can I put in a vote for more colors of the Guises *the gem MP ones* and more colors of the steampunk apparel next please?
Can I put in a vote for more colors of the Guises *the gem MP ones* and more colors of the steampunk apparel next please?
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
This is exactly what I need for my dragons.
This is exactly what I need for my dragons.
sHuXwiz.png
Welp, it's been a cool four years. But the roundhorn update turned out to be the thing that made me want to leave FR for good. The extra colors are neat but it no longer looks good on the one breed I used the item on extensively. Ah well, I had been losing interest for a long time.
Welp, it's been a cool four years. But the roundhorn update turned out to be the thing that made me want to leave FR for good. The extra colors are neat but it no longer looks good on the one breed I used the item on extensively. Ah well, I had been losing interest for a long time.
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
It's....
Hoon
It's....
Hoon
The roundhorns look...shiny to the point that it kind of seems artificial.
But the variety in color is great.
The roundhorns look...shiny to the point that it kind of seems artificial.
But the variety in color is great.
oh man i love the refined set
oh man i love the refined set
Dax/Al | Male | 24
Gf9Ba59.pngrUoKR6y.png
Twitter | Portfolio | Newgrounds
| Tumblr
15gb95M.gif Zk63KWy.gif
Check my adoption and daycare categories if open, see my clan profile for more information.
One thing I don't like about this update is that now some of my dragons looks way more worse because the art of the hanks has been made different. Really, some of my dragons had the perfect looks - I loved them so much - until this happened. For example this guy here <-click the text

Ugh... Oh well. ^^

Some of them does look better now though. :)
One thing I don't like about this update is that now some of my dragons looks way more worse because the art of the hanks has been made different. Really, some of my dragons had the perfect looks - I loved them so much - until this happened. For example this guy here <-click the text

Ugh... Oh well. ^^

Some of them does look better now though. :)
ayrya8q.png
I love the new variations of the roundhorns I'm just not much of a fan of the style but they're still awesome!! :D
I love the new variations of the roundhorns I'm just not much of a fan of the style but they're still awesome!! :D
unknown-2.png
:D !!!!
:D !!!!
Still need me a lasso
Still need me a lasso
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55