Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Savannah and Safari
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66
Safari and Peregrine are awfully similar to my tastes
but that might just be me
Safari and Peregrine are awfully similar to my tastes
but that might just be me
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
It's like a redo of Falcon/Peregrine...

"Hey, can I copy your homework?"

"Sure, just make it different so they can't tell."

Can the next genes please not be more stripes? Like these aren't that bad, but so far Safari's only decent on skydancers, imo. Savannah's not even different enough to be worth geneing.

Srs tho, pls no more stripes.
Okapi, tiger, stripes, peregrine, falcon, thylacine, ripple, vipera's kinda there too; I really think it's time to move on and come up with a new design concept, especially if the recent stripe-themed poll is anything to go by.

Frankly I'm surprised there's no leopard gene, or diamondback, or tortoise shell, or literally any other of the hundreds of patterns available in the animal kingdom. Do a google image search for "animal patterns" if you guys are lacking inspiration.
It's like a redo of Falcon/Peregrine...

"Hey, can I copy your homework?"

"Sure, just make it different so they can't tell."

Can the next genes please not be more stripes? Like these aren't that bad, but so far Safari's only decent on skydancers, imo. Savannah's not even different enough to be worth geneing.

Srs tho, pls no more stripes.
Okapi, tiger, stripes, peregrine, falcon, thylacine, ripple, vipera's kinda there too; I really think it's time to move on and come up with a new design concept, especially if the recent stripe-themed poll is anything to go by.

Frankly I'm surprised there's no leopard gene, or diamondback, or tortoise shell, or literally any other of the hundreds of patterns available in the animal kingdom. Do a google image search for "animal patterns" if you guys are lacking inspiration.
@SerpentRose
Yes, I hope they do manage to add Python/Morph. Those are some great animal patterns. I've wanted leopard/rosette genes ever since I started playing. Oh, the possibilities with them!

These new genes + Tapir and its corresponding gene felt very repetitive. It doesn't mean I am not using them (oops, already have a Sav/Saf/Thy project) but I want something really snazzy and striking!
@SerpentRose
Yes, I hope they do manage to add Python/Morph. Those are some great animal patterns. I've wanted leopard/rosette genes ever since I started playing. Oh, the possibilities with them!

These new genes + Tapir and its corresponding gene felt very repetitive. It doesn't mean I am not using them (oops, already have a Sav/Saf/Thy project) but I want something really snazzy and striking!
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
Admins seem to really, REALLY love stripes... xD I love the patterns myself but I agree with others, more diversity would be nice. Like... leopard spots, PYTHON/MORPH (when?), tuxedo, dapple, scale/fur edges/tips... what else am I missing?
Admins seem to really, REALLY love stripes... xD I love the patterns myself but I agree with others, more diversity would be nice. Like... leopard spots, PYTHON/MORPH (when?), tuxedo, dapple, scale/fur edges/tips... what else am I missing?
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Oh my! The news genes certainly look nice! Too bad it kinda reminds me of "Tiger 2.0" though. ;u;
Oh my! The news genes certainly look nice! Too bad it kinda reminds me of "Tiger 2.0" though. ;u;
Cats.... Cats... Cats. :))))
Cats.... Cats... Cats. :))))
So... It's my lovely gene now.
So... It's my lovely gene now.
b8bc3d8cda650e6d4dde02a2651843e3-d6hmgnx.png
o-O so beautiful
o-O so beautiful
ooh I just saw this. Those familiars ahhh
ooh I just saw this. Those familiars ahhh
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Nice, seems like thy as a primary & secondary though. Maybe I'll find some snazzy SD to put them on as my next project :3
Nice, seems like thy as a primary & secondary though. Maybe I'll find some snazzy SD to put them on as my next project :3
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66