Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Archer's Way
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 105 106
@Undel

Thanks for noticing that the Vents needed some unique drops like the older venues. Touches like that make each venue more exciting.
@Undel

Thanks for noticing that the Vents needed some unique drops like the older venues. Touches like that make each venue more exciting.
GOOD!!!!
GOOD!!!!
What a cute lot of capes!!
What a cute lot of capes!!
YAAAAASS
been waiting for archer gear 4ever
YAAAAASS
been waiting for archer gear 4ever
Ohhh my gosh what wonderul apparel!
Ohhh my gosh what wonderul apparel!
ZNhRsiG.png
those tail wraps though............... omg yes, i finally have something to put on all the ugly bare tails in my lair!! good set, but that's easily the best piece and i need more apparel like it in the future please :y
those tail wraps though............... omg yes, i finally have something to put on all the ugly bare tails in my lair!! good set, but that's easily the best piece and i need more apparel like it in the future please :y
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
I FINALLY GOT ONE! FROM WHERE I DO NOT KNOW. FROM THE GIVING TREE! SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE NOT KNOWN HE/SHE HAD IT YAYYYY!!!

I got the Marksman's Wingcover.
I FINALLY GOT ONE! FROM WHERE I DO NOT KNOW. FROM THE GIVING TREE! SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE NOT KNOWN HE/SHE HAD IT YAYYYY!!!

I got the Marksman's Wingcover.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
1000th comment!

This is awesome! :D
1000th comment!

This is awesome! :D
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
... Does anyone have a dragon wearing the full set? I wanna better idea of what it looks like...
... Does anyone have a dragon wearing the full set? I wanna better idea of what it looks like...
OMG I need a new dragon fo dis!
OMG I need a new dragon fo dis!
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 105 106