Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Metallic: A new primary gene
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 77
BOOOOI THATS NOICE
BOOOOI THATS NOICE
Lmao I'm probably in General Discussions or Ice Forums procrastinating..
I've been dead for so long but I come back to this THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMINS

i finally have a gene i can use for my robot dergs
I've been dead for so long but I come back to this THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMINS

i finally have a gene i can use for my robot dergs
I hoard quartz, various gems, and books. Also plushies.
Ooh! This new update is looking awesome!
Ooh! This new update is looking awesome!
VAAnkLY.png
That's what's up B) THAANK YOOOOU!!
That's what's up B) THAANK YOOOOU!!
HzGpUHb.png
@SychoET It's the same price as the other two gem primaries
@SychoET It's the same price as the other two gem primaries
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Out of curiosity, do you have an existing gene on the wings of the coatls? are the wings just like that to fully amplify the effect of the Metallic gene? or are you giving us a hint for the next gene to come?
Out of curiosity, do you have an existing gene on the wings of the coatls? are the wings just like that to fully amplify the effect of the Metallic gene? or are you giving us a hint for the next gene to come?
@SukoshiWarren

In small print under the 4 example dragons you can find this text.

Pictured above is metallic, a primary (body) gene. It's companion gene, alloy (wings), is also shown. Alloy is not currently available, but will be released in a future update.
@SukoshiWarren

In small print under the 4 example dragons you can find this text.

Pictured above is metallic, a primary (body) gene. It's companion gene, alloy (wings), is also shown. Alloy is not currently available, but will be released in a future update.
We can now make Tony Stark, Iron Derg.
We can now make Tony Stark, Iron Derg.
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
Matching tert? (like a shiny underbelly <3 ) Glimmer so often is too much, underbelly too flat. I would love a shaded underbelly option.
Matching tert? (like a shiny underbelly <3 ) Glimmer so often is too much, underbelly too flat. I would love a shaded underbelly option.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@butcherbaby It's still pretty expensive, mainly because I can't really spend money to get 1500 gems to buy a gene, like how I want the Iridescent gene (or other genes) as well but can't really afford to spend a lot of money to get fake money to get the genes I want. (Or to get my own Bogsneak egg without having to spent hours and days trying to up my brew level to get the egg)
@butcherbaby It's still pretty expensive, mainly because I can't really spend money to get 1500 gems to buy a gene, like how I want the Iridescent gene (or other genes) as well but can't really afford to spend a lot of money to get fake money to get the genes I want. (Or to get my own Bogsneak egg without having to spent hours and days trying to up my brew level to get the egg)
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 77