Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window September 12-17
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Can't wait for newbies become good buds ^-^!
Can't wait for newbies become good buds ^-^!
My friend tried to registration yesterday but she was 2 hours too late :( now I have to wait another month *cries*
My friend tried to registration yesterday but she was 2 hours too late :( now I have to wait another month *cries*
art_shop.png
Yay new minds!
Yay new minds!
jtb7ed.jpg
Aww, more little newbies!
Aww, more little newbies!
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@undel
When is the next registration window open because I have a friend who wants to play, but he keeps missing the registration windows.
@undel
When is the next registration window open because I have a friend who wants to play, but he keeps missing the registration windows.
@DraculeDemone, the staff does not open registration windows on a set schedule, so there's no exact date for the next window. However, windows are announced several days in advance to give players time to tell their friends. Just make sure you and/or your friend keep an eye on the home page! Window openings are also announced on Flight Rising's official Facebook, Twitter, and tumblr accounts if your friend would like to follow one of those. :)
@DraculeDemone, the staff does not open registration windows on a set schedule, so there's no exact date for the next window. However, windows are announced several days in advance to give players time to tell their friends. Just make sure you and/or your friend keep an eye on the home page! Window openings are also announced on Flight Rising's official Facebook, Twitter, and tumblr accounts if your friend would like to follow one of those. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon
oh ok, thank you and i'm part of the flight rising facebook community and I shall tell my friend too. Thank you for your help :)
@alphaeon
oh ok, thank you and i'm part of the flight rising facebook community and I shall tell my friend too. Thank you for your help :)
Yay newcomers!
Yay newcomers!
Ghostly Aura × star
× any pronouns
× minor
× warrior cats enthusiast
× +9 frt
× feel free to ping me!
× #258685
yas
yas
Does anyone have the least bit info of when the next window will be open? At first I did not know that this site had registration windows, so when my friend went to join, she couldn't.
Does anyone have the least bit info of when the next window will be open? At first I did not know that this site had registration windows, so when my friend went to join, she couldn't.
tumblr_ofmxgbJbk81vx6sm0o1_75sq.gifnew_piskel_by_cooniemon-dal97lf.pngtumblr_ofmxgbJbk81vx6sm0o1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28