Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Genes Arrive!
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 87
@NikkiMae People just buy it really fast. :)
@NikkiMae People just buy it really fast. :)
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
@Muszka Oh okay :)
I was confused because I kept seeing so many Jupiter genes, but never Saturn....

But I was finally able to grab 2 now ^-^
@Muszka Oh okay :)
I was confused because I kept seeing so many Jupiter genes, but never Saturn....

But I was finally able to grab 2 now ^-^
mrj1Uku.png
@Undel I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that you guys listened to the feedback. I'm sorry for the extra work, but the genes look so much better on the fixed breeds now. Now those all remind me of the patterns on the planets, like I expected when I saw the names. Thanks a lot!

As @SaikiyoLuna suggested before, I think it may be a good idea to indeed get a group of unbiased people to look at the genes, so that critics can be given. Obviously these people would need to keep quiet about new genes in the works, but I'm sure that can be arranged. I think it could be a great help to the artists and the site itself as well. That way it can be avoided that some people are left sad that the genes had to be changed which has happened now.

I hope you guys can figure things out and thanks again for listening to our feedback (even though it was harsh at points).
@Undel I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that you guys listened to the feedback. I'm sorry for the extra work, but the genes look so much better on the fixed breeds now. Now those all remind me of the patterns on the planets, like I expected when I saw the names. Thanks a lot!

As @SaikiyoLuna suggested before, I think it may be a good idea to indeed get a group of unbiased people to look at the genes, so that critics can be given. Obviously these people would need to keep quiet about new genes in the works, but I'm sure that can be arranged. I think it could be a great help to the artists and the site itself as well. That way it can be avoided that some people are left sad that the genes had to be changed which has happened now.

I hope you guys can figure things out and thanks again for listening to our feedback (even though it was harsh at points).
QdaBiJf.png
Just coming back to say thanks to the staff for listening to its userbase, the changes to the genes are looking fantastic so far!
Just coming back to say thanks to the staff for listening to its userbase, the changes to the genes are looking fantastic so far!
nice!!!
nice!!!
tumblr_ppyvge9FcJ1xbdaczo4_400.png
[quote name="BeefyStew" date=2016-06-24 18:12:44] OK BUT... PLEASE TELL ME... I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S THINKING [b]THINGS[/b] ABOUT THIS... [b]I MEAN REALLY.........[/b] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/86a3819cf81c728abfd722ccb84efabd.png[/img] [/quote] Nooooo I can't unsee it! D: They're like little wiggly babies. I just can't even anymore. Why.
BeefyStew wrote on 2016-06-24:
OK BUT... PLEASE TELL ME... I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S THINKING THINGS ABOUT THIS...

I MEAN REALLY.........

86a3819cf81c728abfd722ccb84efabd.png
Nooooo
I can't unsee it! D:
They're like little wiggly babies. I just can't even anymore.
Why.
PvGrR8V.png
I LOVE this now that it's been updated!!! <3
I LOVE this now that it's been updated!!! <3
Glory_to_the_Gladekeeper_signed.png
I'm curious, since I somehow misses this when it was first released. Does anybody have a before and after shot of the new genes? I'm curious what was so bad about them before.
I'm curious, since I somehow misses this when it was first released. Does anybody have a before and after shot of the new genes? I'm curious what was so bad about them before.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
@MewMew34 [img]https://embed.gyazo.com/5c65b18b7e75f734cad5928437e1ad41.png[/img] versus [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=14&breed=3&element=9&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=0&winggene=15&wings=131&auth=fca6f702e47dd259b9bc20af1a79906e049672a9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] For other breeds it simply looked like the pattern was plastered as an overlay of the image instead of actually molding with the dragons anatomy. There was very little detail like you see now and the markings were much larger and covered a wider area as well.
@MewMew34

5c65b18b7e75f734cad5928437e1ad41.png

versus

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=14&breed=3&element=9&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=0&winggene=15&wings=131&auth=fca6f702e47dd259b9bc20af1a79906e049672a9&dummyext=prev.png

For other breeds it simply looked like the pattern was plastered as an overlay of the image instead of actually molding with the dragons anatomy. There was very little detail like you see now and the markings were much larger and covered a wider area as well.
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
this is pretty sweet...
this is pretty sweet...
selling dragons in my prof, two imperial babies
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 87