Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Genes Arrive!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86 87
Not my favorite gene but they're still pretty cool~
Not my favorite gene but they're still pretty cool~
mlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.png

UdUbm2x.pngqjxrAwx.png
N2r2kW8.pngjI9KbMj.png
Corrected Snappers are so pretty :)
Corrected Snappers are so pretty :)
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Thanks so much for making the pattern tighter on Snappers, admins! Now my favorite breed looks great with this gene!
Thanks so much for making the pattern tighter on Snappers, admins! Now my favorite breed looks great with this gene!
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
Honk honk
Honk honk
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Super impressed with the quick updates to this gene. The original pattern on some of the breeds did not really look like the tundras in the announcement. I have a ton of Nocturnes so this update is nice to see! Wasn't a fan of the original pattern at all but the update is great!
Super impressed with the quick updates to this gene. The original pattern on some of the breeds did not really look like the tundras in the announcement. I have a ton of Nocturnes so this update is nice to see! Wasn't a fan of the original pattern at all but the update is great!
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
I really like the older versions of the gene pair. The new ones are way too busy. :/ It was nice to have a complex gene that didn't look like everything on it was fighting for visibility. The older version also left room for interpretations as veins. This doesn't.
I really like the older versions of the gene pair. The new ones are way too busy. :/ It was nice to have a complex gene that didn't look like everything on it was fighting for visibility. The older version also left room for interpretations as veins. This doesn't.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I honestly liked the old appearance on spirals. My girl just doesn't look the same anymore...
I honestly liked the old appearance on spirals. My girl just doesn't look the same anymore...
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Really digging the update to the Ridgebacks! Can't wait to save up to gene mine with Jup/Sat!
Really digging the update to the Ridgebacks! Can't wait to save up to gene mine with Jup/Sat!
"Time to tip the scales!"
00544ed1c9.png
wish coatls hadn't been updated - thankfully i didnt spend any treasure geneing my dergs yet because i would have been so mad with this update. the looser pattern looked so good on coatls
wish coatls hadn't been updated - thankfully i didnt spend any treasure geneing my dergs yet because i would have been so mad with this update. the looser pattern looked so good on coatls
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
Gotta say I thought the larger, looser patterns looked way better :/ Now it just kind of looks like a weird Ripple/Hypnotic hybrid that comes across as noodles got thrown all over the dragon. Before [img]http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/AlbinoRavenChild/dragon.png[/img] After [img]http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/AlbinoRavenChild/dragon%201.png[/img] But I just won't get the gene myself.
Gotta say I thought the larger, looser patterns looked way better :/ Now it just kind of looks like a weird Ripple/Hypnotic hybrid that comes across as noodles got thrown all over the dragon.

Before
dragon.png

After
dragon%201.png

But I just won't get the gene myself.
They/Them FR+2
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86 87