Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glimmer: A new gene!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
I HAVE BEEN WAITING

FOR SO LONG
I HAVE BEEN WAITING

FOR SO LONG
wY86E88.gif
YES!!!
YES!!!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
Glimmer AND robot birds in one update? Oh FR you're too kind!
Glimmer AND robot birds in one update? Oh FR you're too kind!
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
Underbelly: now with sperkles. I do however approve of its extra effects on PCs. [quote=QuoPereginatur (on mobile)]meh[/quote]
Underbelly: now with sperkles.
I do however approve of its extra effects on PCs.
QuoPereginatur (on mobile) wrote:
meh
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Robot-Chicken-Season-4-Episode-3-I-m-Trapped.jpg[/img] Has this been done yet?
Robot-Chicken-Season-4-Episode-3-I-m-Trapped.jpg Has this been done yet?
afef61a686.png
im digging the robo birds n skinks, but the glimmer is kinda lame bc there arent enough dark colours for it to really look good imo
im digging the robo birds n skinks, but the glimmer is kinda lame bc there arent enough dark colours for it to really look good imo
[quote name="LilKittenBerry" date=2015-07-17 23:36:58] Um.. The description for Glimmer is messed up, it says it'll turn your dragons third gene to Circuit... But other then that, I'm really excited for this gene. [/quote] This has been corrected, however it will take a little while for the website to catch up with the description!
LilKittenBerry wrote on 2015-07-17:
Um.. The description for Glimmer is messed up, it says it'll turn your dragons third gene to Circuit...

But other then that, I'm really excited for this gene.

This has been corrected, however it will take a little while for the website to catch up with the description!
Glimmer is too subtle for my tastes but NEW GENE WHATEVER MAN
Glimmer is too subtle for my tastes but NEW GENE WHATEVER MAN
Please ping me
whenever you're
replying to me!
windf1.pngarcanef1.pnglightf1.png
sweet
sweet
glimmer's pretty nice! unfortunately for me it looks really good on a dragon i want facet for too, so rip my wallet

i need those robo-birds immediately tho
glimmer's pretty nice! unfortunately for me it looks really good on a dragon i want facet for too, so rip my wallet

i need those robo-birds immediately tho
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58