Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Was looking forward to some new Lore.
It's fabulous than you very much!
Was looking forward to some new Lore.
It's fabulous than you very much!
~
Were the message items random? I received a message in my inbox about the items, but there were no attachments.
Were the message items random? I received a message in my inbox about the items, but there were no attachments.
tumblr_mpojikJVHJ1qife2bo1_500.png
Thank you admins/devs for working so har to get everything nice on FR :D
And of course I hope the Faire will be back up again as soon as possible. But I'm sure you will do it :D

The Brightshine Jubilee is wonderful, I love ALL the stuff.
During this I also got my first egg- of course Light- and the little boy (sooo cute) will get all the Jubilee stuff :3 The Light Sprite already flatters around him ;)

And the Familiar and Apparel are just gorgous :D
BUT I also got the Apparal once more from the Marketplace for 10 Treasures XD
Thank you admins/devs for working so har to get everything nice on FR :D
And of course I hope the Faire will be back up again as soon as possible. But I'm sure you will do it :D

The Brightshine Jubilee is wonderful, I love ALL the stuff.
During this I also got my first egg- of course Light- and the little boy (sooo cute) will get all the Jubilee stuff :3 The Light Sprite already flatters around him ;)

And the Familiar and Apparel are just gorgous :D
BUT I also got the Apparal once more from the Marketplace for 10 Treasures XD
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
Wow, thank you for the items! And I can't wait to start getting tablets, the new items in Festive Favors are beautiful!
Wow, thank you for the items! And I can't wait to start getting tablets, the new items in Festive Favors are beautiful!
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
Thanks for the items! I notice though that the cowl doesn't show in the coliseum. Not a huge deal, but bugs me a bit. Actually it works fine, just took a while to process it I guess.
Thanks for the items! I notice though that the cowl doesn't show in the coliseum. Not a huge deal, but bugs me a bit. Actually it works fine, just took a while to process it I guess.
Both of the new familiars are so, so cute! I know I'm going to be a familiar hoarder, so gotta save up for the familiar first in this holiday! And yay, my own mini-Akiri! :D

Glad I've been here since shortly after the opening because unlike the bugs, these cuties will be with me forever! ;)
Both of the new familiars are so, so cute! I know I'm going to be a familiar hoarder, so gotta save up for the familiar first in this holiday! And yay, my own mini-Akiri! :D

Glad I've been here since shortly after the opening because unlike the bugs, these cuties will be with me forever! ;)
2h84i0x.png
Woo you guys rock. Thanks for the hood and the familiar. They're both really cool haha. Also, I'm really digging the Pearlcatcher description.
Woo you guys rock. Thanks for the hood and the familiar. They're both really cool haha. Also, I'm really digging the Pearlcatcher description.
UjJgCyZ.png
Thank you so much for the beautiful "down time" items! I can hardly believe you artists did all that work while the codesmiths were slaving away at the site - it was so sweet of you! The entire Flight Rising team is so unbelievably talented. <3

Also, I absolutely adore the Brightshine Jubilee items! I&#039;m going to have to try and snag a few of those Light Sprites and Sunchaser Jewelry before the week is up! ^u^
Thank you so much for the beautiful "down time" items! I can hardly believe you artists did all that work while the codesmiths were slaving away at the site - it was so sweet of you! The entire Flight Rising team is so unbelievably talented. <3

Also, I absolutely adore the Brightshine Jubilee items! I&#039;m going to have to try and snag a few of those Light Sprites and Sunchaser Jewelry before the week is up! ^u^
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
[quote name="Yield" date="2013-06-24 09:18:15" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=146455#147204"]Will the currency be the same each year? So like if I don't buy anything this year will I be able to save for the next?[/quote] Yes, I'd like to know this as well
Will the currency be the same each year? So like if I don&#039;t buy anything this year will I be able to save for the next?

Yes, I&#039;d like to know this as well
I'm not good at interacting with ppl sorry (´._.`)
Armygad time to hit the coloseum 8D
Armygad time to hit the coloseum 8D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11