Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Benevolent Overseers, thank you very much.
The new item was immediately claimed by my dragon Empathy.
The new familiar has taken up residence in one corner of my lair, close to the other familiars.
Malice approves of both of these generous additions.
While celebrating the Brightshine Jubilee and searching for Tablets, Malice came across a light egg. This has made the Jubilee extra special due to the new addition to my Mirror clan.

Keep up the fantastic work. :D
Benevolent Overseers, thank you very much.
The new item was immediately claimed by my dragon Empathy.
The new familiar has taken up residence in one corner of my lair, close to the other familiars.
Malice approves of both of these generous additions.
While celebrating the Brightshine Jubilee and searching for Tablets, Malice came across a light egg. This has made the Jubilee extra special due to the new addition to my Mirror clan.

Keep up the fantastic work. :D
Thank you a bunch for the new apparel and familiar, as well as all the work put into this site. ^^ You guys are great, and even if everyone else has said something to the same effect, I'm gonna add to the chorus.
Thank you a bunch for the new apparel and familiar, as well as all the work put into this site. ^^ You guys are great, and even if everyone else has said something to the same effect, I'm gonna add to the chorus.
BrightwingSig410.png
Hooray! Thank you for the presents. :D
Hooray! Thank you for the presents. :D
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@StarrySeas I laughed so much when reading the Akirbeak's description! Getting a special familiar that is a wink to an inside joke on the site is just way too cool for words :P

@StarrySeas I laughed so much when reading the Akirbeak's description! Getting a special familiar that is a wink to an inside joke on the site is just way too cool for words :P

Oh man, that familiar xD Love the inside joke! Thank you for all the goodies, and once again on always doing your best to make Flight Rising better! This is one of the best teams of staff on a site that I've ever encountered~
Oh man, that familiar xD Love the inside joke! Thank you for all the goodies, and once again on always doing your best to make Flight Rising better! This is one of the best teams of staff on a site that I've ever encountered~
y1CAqnl.pngj5rVrOH.pngN6Thvfi.png
Thanks so much guys! My Kimiri is going to look awesome once I get her the whole set~

Can't wait to see the winners of the contest! There were so many wonderful skins, I'm sorry you guys gotta go through them all. xD
Thanks so much guys! My Kimiri is going to look awesome once I get her the whole set~

Can't wait to see the winners of the contest! There were so many wonderful skins, I'm sorry you guys gotta go through them all. xD
TEbNEim.png
I was first very excited about the brightshine yubilee, but now...
Without the Fairgrounds it is nearly impoissible for me to get enough tresure to buy a skin, and because the coliseum is not working for me about 80% of the time I am online, I dont think I will be able to get the things I want at the Festive Favors, because the only way to get items or tresure is gathering now.
Sorry, but I am so dissapointed. :(
I was first very excited about the brightshine yubilee, but now...
Without the Fairgrounds it is nearly impoissible for me to get enough tresure to buy a skin, and because the coliseum is not working for me about 80% of the time I am online, I dont think I will be able to get the things I want at the Festive Favors, because the only way to get items or tresure is gathering now.
Sorry, but I am so dissapointed. :(
Thank you staff for all the stuff you've been doing! My time on FlightRising has been very enjoyable so far!

Edit: @Dracamari An inside joke? I must know what this is about.

Edit2: The coliseum link redirects to the Fairground page. Is this intentional? (Asking because it was working fine earlier.)
Thank you staff for all the stuff you've been doing! My time on FlightRising has been very enjoyable so far!

Edit: @Dracamari An inside joke? I must know what this is about.

Edit2: The coliseum link redirects to the Fairground page. Is this intentional? (Asking because it was working fine earlier.)
This is awesome! I love it all! Can't wait to go through the year with FR.
This is awesome! I love it all! Can't wait to go through the year with FR.
Thanks a lot for the info, this was quite helpful.
Thanks a lot for the info, this was quite helpful.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11