Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fowl Familiars
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
These are cycled and will return next year if you missed the chance to get one this year!
These are cycled and will return next year if you missed the chance to get one this year!
what about facets? That was promised a couple of updates ago why was there no post mentioning any kind of delays on the facet update?I've been saving my gems and my progens wings for a couple months now.
what about facets? That was promised a couple of updates ago why was there no post mentioning any kind of delays on the facet update?I've been saving my gems and my progens wings for a couple months now.
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
Hmm. A bit late to the party with this question, but do people really think the USA is the only country to celebrate thanksgiving..?

Canada celebrates it as well. And I do believe we are a country.
Hmm. A bit late to the party with this question, but do people really think the USA is the only country to celebrate thanksgiving..?

Canada celebrates it as well. And I do believe we are a country.
rbHnJkQ.png
@maxerica Previews are given of upcoming genes because it's exciting to know what's being worked on. However, that does not give any time frame or expected arrival date. Patience - it will come! :)
@maxerica Previews are given of upcoming genes because it's exciting to know what's being worked on. However, that does not give any time frame or expected arrival date. Patience - it will come! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
So much for wc's getting a better rarity.
So much for wc's getting a better rarity.
I like the apparel.
I like the apparel.
The turkey looks good
The turkey looks good
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50