Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fowl Familiars
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@JCStitches D: Awwwwww, I guess I should have ground for my second turkey before the last minute ;___; Give me your RNG ;D; (jk I know it doesnt work that way)
@JCStitches D: Awwwwww, I guess I should have ground for my second turkey before the last minute ;___; Give me your RNG ;D; (jk I know it doesnt work that way)
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KittersKamala

Oh Lightweaver, bless this poor unfortunate child! They are deprived of Turkey in this time of Joyful Consumption. Let not their larders be bare! Let not dark shadows fall upon an empty table. Illuminate instead a bountiful feast laid before them! May their holidays be filled with Light and prosperity!

....did it work?
@KittersKamala

Oh Lightweaver, bless this poor unfortunate child! They are deprived of Turkey in this time of Joyful Consumption. Let not their larders be bare! Let not dark shadows fall upon an empty table. Illuminate instead a bountiful feast laid before them! May their holidays be filled with Light and prosperity!

....did it work?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches .____.;;;;; It did actually.....
@JCStitches .____.;;;;; It did actually.....
@JCStitches
Thank you so much!! I can do that! :D

@KittersKamala
Oooh, I wanna try! *whispers secrets into the blowing autumn leaves*
Oh delightfully wicked @Shadowbinder, we look deep into the mist of your darkness in search of fowl most rare! Please grace us with your most secretive dish of Turkey to fill the void of this poor clan!

Have some shadow chanting luck too!
@JCStitches
Thank you so much!! I can do that! :D

@KittersKamala
Oooh, I wanna try! *whispers secrets into the blowing autumn leaves*
Oh delightfully wicked @Shadowbinder, we look deep into the mist of your darkness in search of fowl most rare! Please grace us with your most secretive dish of Turkey to fill the void of this poor clan!

Have some shadow chanting luck too!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox ;D; Kamsamnida!

XD And there they go again. Well I'll keep trying ;3; surely with two prayers to the dragon deities I'll get one. Thank you guys!
@Aeonox ;D; Kamsamnida!

XD And there they go again. Well I'll keep trying ;3; surely with two prayers to the dragon deities I'll get one. Thank you guys!
@KittersKamala R...really? I really am the Emissary of the Light! 8D;

EDIT: Everyone join in! We might get a Turkey Flood!
@KittersKamala R...really? I really am the Emissary of the Light! 8D;

EDIT: Everyone join in! We might get a Turkey Flood!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches ALL HAIL THE EMISSARY xDD but seriously :Y two seconds after I read it I got a triple turkey XD
@JCStitches ALL HAIL THE EMISSARY xDD but seriously :Y two seconds after I read it I got a triple turkey XD
I HOPE THIS WORKS ;~:
I HOPE THIS WORKS ;~:
Oh @Lightweaver, bless this poor unfortunate child! They are deprived of Turkey in this time of Joyful Consumption. Let not their larders be bare! Let not dark shadows fall upon an empty table. Illuminate instead a bountiful feast laid before them! May their holidays be filled with Light and prosperity!
P.S. @Stormcatcher, please help your poor overunderworked employee make her job a little easier u_u;
Oh @Lightweaver, bless this poor unfortunate child! They are deprived of Turkey in this time of Joyful Consumption. Let not their larders be bare! Let not dark shadows fall upon an empty table. Illuminate instead a bountiful feast laid before them! May their holidays be filled with Light and prosperity!
P.S. @Stormcatcher, please help your poor overunderworked employee make her job a little easier u_u;
man 4am here got to go to bed now, been trying my best with my lvl 15 dragons but I could not get a turkey familiar :( just some food and two other familiars I was not trying to get v-v
man 4am here got to go to bed now, been trying my best with my lvl 15 dragons but I could not get a turkey familiar :( just some food and two other familiars I was not trying to get v-v
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50