Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 5
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
SO HAPPY WITH THE MARS/VENUS I JUST WANTED TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE VERY LOUDLY
SO HAPPY WITH THE MARS/VENUS I JUST WANTED TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE VERY LOUDLY
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
[quote name="Kjarik" date="2014-06-24 11:41:01"][quote]Dragon "Gender" dropdowns now display the Mars/Venus symbol instead.[/quote] I am the only one around here, who is rather annoyed by this change?[/quote] It did bother some people a good bit from the few peeks I took at the sex/gender thread, and it's a small change that made people happy so while some of us might not have considered it a big deal, the people who DID have it bothering them now have a fix that doesn't hurt us. I think it was really nice of them to do, myself, considering that in the grand scheme of things it wasn't a big deal and there are other things that could have been higher on the list.
Kjarik wrote on 2014-06-24 11:41:01:
Quote:
Dragon "Gender" dropdowns now display the Mars/Venus symbol instead.

I am the only one around here, who is rather annoyed by this change?

It did bother some people a good bit from the few peeks I took at the sex/gender thread, and it's a small change that made people happy so while some of us might not have considered it a big deal, the people who DID have it bothering them now have a fix that doesn't hurt us. I think it was really nice of them to do, myself, considering that in the grand scheme of things it wasn't a big deal and there are other things that could have been higher on the list.
MoOtdMJ.png
I'm really glad for the dragons-moving-to-the-back update! As well as the coloring contests- there are already so many great entries :)
I'm really glad for the dragons-moving-to-the-back update! As well as the coloring contests- there are already so many great entries :)
Question

How much critique the FR artists get on the things they make for FR? Do they talk to each other about the things they make?
Question

How much critique the FR artists get on the things they make for FR? Do they talk to each other about the things they make?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-06-24 11:44:28"] @melorious: "Male" and "Female" are still listed as options within the dropdown menu. Only the header has been changed. :)[/quote] Ahh thank you I was thinking for some reason it was further updated! No biggy then. :3
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-06-24 11:44:28:

@melorious:

"Male" and "Female" are still listed as options within the dropdown menu. Only the header has been changed. :)

Ahh thank you I was thinking for some reason it was further updated! No biggy then. :3
banner_artshop2.png
@Aequorin Thank you! :D

@ChibiFlamesi
Yeah, that's the exact issue i'm getting too. Very annoying D:
@Aequorin Thank you! :D

@ChibiFlamesi
Yeah, that's the exact issue i'm getting too. Very annoying D:
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for featuring my thread guys, and remember to brush your toofs. @Aequorin
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for featuring my thread guys, and remember to brush your toofs. @Aequorin
25tdzx0.gif
Yay, coloring contest! Looks like fun!
Yay, coloring contest! Looks like fun!
I need more humanoid dragon deities. For cosplay. You know.
No really, I have so much freetime currently, I really would love to do a cosplay as well after I finished the one I have to make till August.
I need more humanoid dragon deities. For cosplay. You know.
No really, I have so much freetime currently, I really would love to do a cosplay as well after I finished the one I have to make till August.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
The toothy grin thread was hilarious. Didn't see it the first time around. :)
The toothy grin thread was hilarious. Didn't see it the first time around. :)
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24