Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 5
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Maybe I'm just thick, but I don't understand the need for the gender alteration. I'm not trying to be rude, and if I am I apologize, but I don't get it.
Maybe I'm just thick, but I don't understand the need for the gender alteration. I'm not trying to be rude, and if I am I apologize, but I don't get it.
u69l.png
Gonna parrot this again, but my clan profile has a link that contains an ampersand and the link definitely isn't working like it's supposed to now, soooo... :X
Gonna parrot this again, but my clan profile has a link that contains an ampersand and the link definitely isn't working like it's supposed to now, soooo... :X
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
[quote name="Mairah" date="2014-06-24 11:45:12"] Why does it bother you, just curious? There was a whole thread in the suggestions forum about how people disliked that is said "Gender" and preferred either "sex" or the mars/venus symbols. It's not a big deal to me, but it was important to other users.[/quote] I prefer word description to symbols. It hurts my esthetic sense, so it doesn't help to hold my OCD calm.
Mairah wrote on 2014-06-24 11:45:12:
Why does it bother you, just curious? There was a whole thread in the suggestions forum about how people disliked that is said "Gender" and preferred either "sex" or the mars/venus symbols. It's not a big deal to me, but it was important to other users.

I prefer word description to symbols. It hurts my esthetic sense, so it doesn't help to hold my OCD calm.
I just cried because of that thread by @FactoryScience . Solid Gold. I cannot even anymore. xD
I just cried because of that thread by @FactoryScience . Solid Gold. I cannot even anymore. xD
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-06-24 11:29:05"]Links that contain ampersands are no longer being corrupted in Forum Signatures, Clan Profiles, Dragon Biographies, or Forum Posts.[/quote] I hate to be a downer, but the ampersand links are still being corrupted on profiles. I just clicked a link on my profile twice and it led to the right place the first time, but leads to the forum page the second time. I'm glad that the issue is being worked on, though.
Aequorin wrote on 2014-06-24 11:29:05:
Links that contain ampersands are no longer being corrupted in Forum Signatures, Clan Profiles, Dragon Biographies, or Forum Posts.

I hate to be a downer, but the ampersand links are still being corrupted on profiles. I just clicked a link on my profile twice and it led to the right place the first time, but leads to the forum page the second time.

I'm glad that the issue is being worked on, though.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
The sex symbol change was brought on by a discussion in this thread here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1075012&p=mb

The change is valid.
The sex symbol change was brought on by a discussion in this thread here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1075012&p=mb

The change is valid.
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
[quote name="gatorguts" date="2014-06-24 11:48:37"]Gonna parrot this again, but my clan profile has a link that contains an ampersand and the link definitely isn't working like it's supposed to now, soooo... :X[/quote] @gatorguts, I wonder if that has to do with it being in your profile. [i]*pulls out dev poking stick*[/i] I'll be right back...
gatorguts wrote on 2014-06-24 11:48:37:

@gatorguts, I wonder if that has to do with it being in your profile. *pulls out dev poking stick* I'll be right back...
Meh. I liked it better when freshly hatched dragons were on my front page. Now I just have to shift them forward whenever I hatch a nest.
Meh. I liked it better when freshly hatched dragons were on my front page. Now I just have to shift them forward whenever I hatch a nest.
[quote name="gatorguts" date="2014-06-24 11:32:01"]Or.. not. The link in my clan profile that's supposed to direct to my boyfriend clan still reads & after I click on it :/[/quote] @A@ Having same issue with the links in my Clan Profile. If I go into Edit, then save, I can see the links display correctly - but if I click off the page, and return to it, or even just refresh the page, the links are corrupted again. Tried clearing my cookies; no go.
gatorguts wrote on 2014-06-24 11:32:01:
Or.. not. The link in my clan profile that's supposed to direct to my boyfriend clan still reads & after I click on it :/

@A@ Having same issue with the links in my Clan Profile.
If I go into Edit, then save, I can see the links display correctly - but if I click off the page, and return to it, or even just refresh the page, the links are corrupted again. Tried clearing my cookies; no go.
Signature by Encore
I hope we see the Auction House update soon.
I hope we see the Auction House update soon.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24