Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Closed!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Welcome!
Welcome!
bustle_faceleft_galwon_by_nalico-d8u9wua_zpsseok4ysu.giftumblr_inline_nnxbnevyy01rbfe8q_500.gif
I'm really glad I managed to sign up this time. The first days have already been a good flight. ;)
I'm really glad I managed to sign up this time. The first days have already been a good flight. ;)
9h ahead of Flight Rising

Happy to be here!
Happy to be here!
It's like the noobie boom in here :D
Glad to be one of them, when is registration going to be open again??
It's like the noobie boom in here :D
Glad to be one of them, when is registration going to be open again??
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Starphrax
The Admins will notify the site on the main page when a new registration window will be happening. :)
Hopefully, though, it could be very soon!
@Starphrax
The Admins will notify the site on the main page when a new registration window will be happening. :)
Hopefully, though, it could be very soon!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana
Thanks for the info!
I can't wait for it to open since I have people irl who want to join because of watching me play :D
@Mayana
Thanks for the info!
I can't wait for it to open since I have people irl who want to join because of watching me play :D
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
here's to hoping that another window will open, i have a buddy that missed this window and she's bummed out that she didn't get to join. i keep telling her to just wait a tad but she is just so upset.
here's to hoping that another window will open, i have a buddy that missed this window and she's bummed out that she didn't get to join. i keep telling her to just wait a tad but she is just so upset.
sA172.gifQi3H6.gif7a8154ce7161400a10da20f7ee25c19f.gifP5kWO.gifzJei4.gif
WELCOME NEW PEOPLE :D

If any newbies need some dragons, message me! I have an incoming clutch of 3 and all are likely going to be given away :)
WELCOME NEW PEOPLE :D

If any newbies need some dragons, message me! I have an incoming clutch of 3 and all are likely going to be given away :)
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
Does anyone know when the next registration window will be, roughly? I have a few friends who want to join :>
Does anyone know when the next registration window will be, roughly? I have a few friends who want to join :>
Hai.
Hai.
Hiya from Arcane flight!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38