Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flair for Your Derrière
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thanks for the updates!
Thanks for the updates!
I love the butt bows, but the line art of the bows is softer and not as sharp as the current bows, So they don't really match. And that makes me sad.
I love the butt bows, but the line art of the bows is softer and not as sharp as the current bows, So they don't really match. And that makes me sad.
Bonsai.png
[quote name="omori" date="2014-05-19 04:15:20"]Have any of the apparel problems for male coatls been corrected?[/quote] [center]I see a lot of questions being answered here but not this one. As someone with a lot of male Coatls I'd like to know if this is happening as well.[/center]
omori wrote on 2014-05-19 04:15:20:
Have any of the apparel problems for male coatls been corrected?
I see a lot of questions being answered here but not this one. As someone with a lot of male Coatls I'd like to know if this is happening as well.
Butt bows!!

Has anyone found any outside of the market (from Pinkerton or the Coli)? I always have more fun getting them by surprise. Sorry if the answer's already been stated somewhere.
Butt bows!!

Has anyone found any outside of the market (from Pinkerton or the Coli)? I always have more fun getting them by surprise. Sorry if the answer's already been stated somewhere.
Why is the dark red tail bow such a different color from the other dark red bows? :(
Why is the dark red tail bow such a different color from the other dark red bows? :(
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
Yeah, non matching bows to not go with the bows we already have you said theyd go with, rockin!
Yeah, non matching bows to not go with the bows we already have you said theyd go with, rockin!
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
*silently weeps over the lack of orange*
They do look adorable though.
*silently weeps over the lack of orange*
They do look adorable though.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
W00t! now Summer can have a tail bow!

Hey, @Xhaztol are we ever going to get a black neck bow? I just think that is odd that we do not have one.
W00t! now Summer can have a tail bow!

Hey, @Xhaztol are we ever going to get a black neck bow? I just think that is odd that we do not have one.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@chespin
Someone got a pinkerton bow on the first day they were released, actually :)
@chespin
Someone got a pinkerton bow on the first day they were released, actually :)
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
BUTT BOWS!!!
BUTT BOWS!!!
I once ate packing peanuts on a dare. Not near as good as the potato starch spoons...
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16