Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@Rei
Tl3PsH1.png
@Rei
Tl3PsH1.png
o0ng5s.jpg
Signature by the talented Cucco <3
Those skins are fabulous!
Those skins are fabulous!
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
Seems like FR staff has a weak spot for jellyfish XD
Seems like FR staff has a weak spot for jellyfish XD
Accent Shop
Yay, it's finally here! So excited! :D *Goes to grind in the Coli*
Yay, it's finally here! So excited! :D *Goes to grind in the Coli*
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@kerise It's usually the first half of the shown skins that stock in the marketplace, though don't quote me on that.

Very pretty skins. Still incredibly disappointed that the admins are going through with the WC scroll change out however. Guess it's time for my one week for stuff a month on this site.
@kerise It's usually the first half of the shown skins that stock in the marketplace, though don't quote me on that.

Very pretty skins. Still incredibly disappointed that the admins are going through with the WC scroll change out however. Guess it's time for my one week for stuff a month on this site.
@FortunaDraken
You're right, I actually just caught a restock and it's the seashore skin ^^ Thanks!
@FortunaDraken
You're right, I actually just caught a restock and it's the seashore skin ^^ Thanks!
Yay! I've really been looking forward to this! :)

Everything looks amazing as always, and congratulations to Water Flight on this weeks dominance!
Yay! I've really been looking forward to this! :)

Everything looks amazing as always, and congratulations to Water Flight on this weeks dominance!
7-BE216-D9-5-E01-462-C-A095-AD789-A01-FD15.png
This is my first elemental holiday on FR! These skins are amazing! Congrats to the winners!
And good luck finding these Sand Dollars
This is my first elemental holiday on FR! These skins are amazing! Congrats to the winners!
And good luck finding these Sand Dollars
fr_signature_final_1.pngfr_signature_final_2.png
Are the trunks out yet?
Are the trunks out yet?
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
Woah, even though I rarely use those, that's an awesome bunch of skins! :)
Woah, even though I rarely use those, that's an awesome bunch of skins! :)
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28