Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skins and Corsages
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@tangleoak I've been keeping an eye on the AH, and haven't seen the new chest at all yet, when usually there'd be half a dozen of the new thing by now. (There are 2+ pages of corsages, for example.) I have seen a couple of the skins, but only one of each, so that might have been the contest winners selling their copies. I think they're bugged.
@tangleoak I've been keeping an eye on the AH, and haven't seen the new chest at all yet, when usually there'd be half a dozen of the new thing by now. (There are 2+ pages of corsages, for example.) I have seen a couple of the skins, but only one of each, so that might have been the contest winners selling their copies. I think they're bugged.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner - I dunno about that. Undel said that these are supposed to be super rare treats. I assume that's somewhere along the lines of Unhatched Egg Coli drops or the cloaks. I grind the Coli a ton and I've gotten one cloak drop since they were released and 4 egg drops for the 6+ months that I've been here. I'm sure there are luckier people, but it really hasn't been very long since the skins were released. I'm not particularly surprised that none are being sold quite yet.
@AdeleneDawner - I dunno about that. Undel said that these are supposed to be super rare treats. I assume that's somewhere along the lines of Unhatched Egg Coli drops or the cloaks. I grind the Coli a ton and I've gotten one cloak drop since they were released and 4 egg drops for the 6+ months that I've been here. I'm sure there are luckier people, but it really hasn't been very long since the skins were released. I'm not particularly surprised that none are being sold quite yet.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr I'm all but certain there were at least three or four cloaks in the AH within a few hours of them being released - before the announcement, even, and since these have been announced I expect a lot more people to be in the coliseum looking for them. Maybe they're even rarer than that, but still, not seeing any in the AH says bug to me.
@Sylvandyr I'm all but certain there were at least three or four cloaks in the AH within a few hours of them being released - before the announcement, even, and since these have been announced I expect a lot more people to be in the coliseum looking for them. Maybe they're even rarer than that, but still, not seeing any in the AH says bug to me.
[quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2014-01-07 16:46:44"]@AdeleneDawner - I dunno about that. Undel said that these are supposed to be super rare treats. I assume that's somewhere along the lines of Unhatched Egg Coli drops or the cloaks. I grind the Coli a ton and I've gotten one cloak drop since they were released and 4 egg drops for the 6+ months that I've been here. I'm sure there are luckier people, but it really hasn't been very long since the skins were released. I'm not particularly surprised that none are being sold quite yet.[/quote] I had an egg, during scavenge, 3 days in a row :)
Sylvandyr wrote on 2014-01-07 16:46:44:

I had an egg, during scavenge, 3 days in a row :)
25tdzx0.gif
@AdeleneDawner - These new skins only drop in The Mire. Every zone except Training Fields, Sandswept Delta, and Bamboo Falls dropped the cloaks. We also have no guarantee that the % drop rate is the same. I'm not saying that it's not bugged, but I'd definitely give it a few more days at least before sounding the alarm.

@L130053 - That's Gathering turns though. We were discussing Coliseum drops because we're on the subject of the new Coliseum skins.
@AdeleneDawner - These new skins only drop in The Mire. Every zone except Training Fields, Sandswept Delta, and Bamboo Falls dropped the cloaks. We also have no guarantee that the % drop rate is the same. I'm not saying that it's not bugged, but I'd definitely give it a few more days at least before sounding the alarm.

@L130053 - That's Gathering turns though. We were discussing Coliseum drops because we're on the subject of the new Coliseum skins.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I got Heartred Croaker Crate drop a few hours ago, so they are dropping. :)
I got Heartred Croaker Crate drop a few hours ago, so they are dropping. :)
40893_s.gif
Ohhh, that would explain it. The one in the OP says 'mire crate', so I assumed that there was one crate object that gave a random skin, but that must refer to the female tundra skin specifically - there are plenty of the other crates in the AH.
Ohhh, that would explain it. The one in the OP says 'mire crate', so I assumed that there was one crate object that gave a random skin, but that must refer to the female tundra skin specifically - there are plenty of the other crates in the AH.
the burnished gold boots do not show up on my male coatl!
the burnished gold boots do not show up on my male coatl!
Correct. Each crate drops a corresponding skin, so it's only the mire-skin that drops from the mire crate. Here are all the crates: [center][item=mire crate] [item=heartred croaker crate] [item=poisonous crate] [item=psywurm crate] [item=scythe crate] [item=salve crate][/center]
Correct. Each crate drops a corresponding skin, so it's only the mire-skin that drops from the mire crate. Here are all the crates:
Mire Crate Heartred Croaker Crate Poisonous Crate Psywurm Crate Scythe Crate Salve Crate
@Undel I just want to say, I love that the coliseum chest, and the montly element festivale chest each have their own unique name. It makes it much easier to decide whether to sell or keep the ones we want.

(also, on an unrelated note, I just noticed that the wreaths on the female Tundra have a little bit over the wing, that doesn't appear like it should be there)
@Undel I just want to say, I love that the coliseum chest, and the montly element festivale chest each have their own unique name. It makes it much easier to decide whether to sell or keep the ones we want.

(also, on an unrelated note, I just noticed that the wreaths on the female Tundra have a little bit over the wing, that doesn't appear like it should be there)
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12