Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Good luck on surgery and I hope rehab goes well!! Soon you'll feel better, I'm glad you're safe and that they caught the guy who did it.
Good luck on surgery and I hope rehab goes well!! Soon you'll feel better, I'm glad you're safe and that they caught the guy who did it.
HrPSrDR.png
Wishing you well Akiri on a hopefully hasty recovery. It's tragic these types of things have to happen... A hit and run with so many broken bones!? I am so sorry, please take care and it's such good news you are luckily 'alright' after such an accident. ♡
Wishing you well Akiri on a hopefully hasty recovery. It's tragic these types of things have to happen... A hit and run with so many broken bones!? I am so sorry, please take care and it's such good news you are luckily 'alright' after such an accident. ♡
just happened to catch this, I'm glad to hear he's alright! Here's to a speedy recovery, and you're in our thoughts! Thank you for letting us know.

Edit: And good luck to your surgery!
just happened to catch this, I'm glad to hear he's alright! Here's to a speedy recovery, and you're in our thoughts! Thank you for letting us know.

Edit: And good luck to your surgery!
I wish you complete and quick healing. Rest and know that we are all thinking about you.
I wish you complete and quick healing. Rest and know that we are all thinking about you.
Wishing you well, Akiri! hope you find the bugger who did this too!
Wishing you well, Akiri! hope you find the bugger who did this too!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Ah, I'm so relieved you're on your way to recovery, Akiri! Everyone here at FR thinks you're awesome, and wishes you the best of luck.
Ah, I'm so relieved you're on your way to recovery, Akiri! Everyone here at FR thinks you're awesome, and wishes you the best of luck.
We're still here for you Akiri.
We're still here for you Akiri.
Any updates on Akiri's status?
Any updates on Akiri's status?
yAEXdRe.png
Ouch, Hope he feels better soon! I was in a Hit and run in high school and that was NOT fun. We'll keep him in our Prayers!
Ouch, Hope he feels better soon! I was in a Hit and run in high school and that was NOT fun. We'll keep him in our Prayers!
Any news on his condition? I hope your recovery is going well. Sending prayers your way.
Any news on his condition? I hope your recovery is going well. Sending prayers your way.
sBjXpfJ.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82