Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82
Best wishes to Akiri, I hope you feel better soon.
Best wishes to Akiri, I hope you feel better soon.
Please check out my trade tab in my lair!
That's really unfortunate! Ill keep him in my thoughts and prayers!!! Here is something he might look into to spruce up all those casts: Awesome site If you send them a copy of your x-rays they will make them into special cast stickers and send them back to you!
That's really unfortunate! Ill keep him in my thoughts and prayers!!! Here is something he might look into to spruce up all those casts: Awesome site If you send them a copy of your x-rays they will make them into special cast stickers and send them back to you!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
Oh dear! I hope you get better Akiri!

And I hope who ever was involved in the hit and run gets caught and brought to justice.
Oh dear! I hope you get better Akiri!

And I hope who ever was involved in the hit and run gets caught and brought to justice.
Good thoughts and well wishes go out to Akiri and their family! Hopefully physical therapy and final recoveries go smoothly for you and your family. Good luck!
Good thoughts and well wishes go out to Akiri and their family! Hopefully physical therapy and final recoveries go smoothly for you and your family. Good luck!
91aeadf07cdeb01aed03ab9f3fb6d075.pngxir.gif
please get well soon, Akiri
I pray for your health & a good recovery!
please get well soon, Akiri
I pray for your health & a good recovery!
wishing everyone well and glad to see he is doing better! we would hate it if one of our dragon gods got seriously hurt or maimed! sending love and light his way!
wishing everyone well and glad to see he is doing better! we would hate it if one of our dragon gods got seriously hurt or maimed! sending love and light his way!
JFxEO5r.gif8dqm7Js.gifhn0FWxt.gif
Glad to hear he's doing okay. I wish him the best of luck with healing and getting well.
Glad to hear he's doing okay. I wish him the best of luck with healing and getting well.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngThe darkness isn't as cold as they say.. tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Pulling for you, Akiri!!!!
Pulling for you, Akiri!!!!
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Sending love and hope that Akiri gets better soon!!!
Sending love and hope that Akiri gets better soon!!!
C5V5o0z.png
Despite his injuries, I'm glad Akiri is alive, doing well, and wishing him a speedy recovery!
Despite his injuries, I'm glad Akiri is alive, doing well, and wishing him a speedy recovery!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82