Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Those Guardian skins. I NEED THEM.

... And the Mirror.

... And the Imperial.

... And the female Skydancer
Those Guardian skins. I NEED THEM.

... And the Mirror.

... And the Imperial.

... And the female Skydancer
WH2fSe6.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/art/2196.png[/img] BEST. I hope I get this one.
2196.png

BEST.

I hope I get this one.
@Akiri

Just a little question.
Will the honarable mentions get a skin blueprint? Since I haven't gotten one nor do I see it mentioned anywhere... I just want to make sure.
@Akiri

Just a little question.
Will the honarable mentions get a skin blueprint? Since I haven't gotten one nor do I see it mentioned anywhere... I just want to make sure.
I really love those contest winners! I'll have to get my paws on some of those, theyre simply stunning.
I really love those contest winners! I'll have to get my paws on some of those, theyre simply stunning.
DeviantArt | About Me | FurAffinity | Tumblr | FlightRising Blog
Oh man, amazing! ;w;
Some dang nice skins this round too, what competition!
Oh man, amazing! ;w;
Some dang nice skins this round too, what competition!
Aww, Jade Guardian skin didn't win! The winners are all completely gorgeous though!!
Aaaaa everything in this is gorgeous hnnng I want everything
Aww, Jade Guardian skin didn't win! The winners are all completely gorgeous though!!
Aaaaa everything in this is gorgeous hnnng I want everything
5AaV1vW.png
Ohhh I knew I was beat the second I saw that Turquoise skin. He is SO beautiful!!
(why do my messages cut off if I add space??..editing to add in what was lost..sigh)
For honorary mention, can you repost them next year or make them into skins yourself?
Ohhh I knew I was beat the second I saw that Turquoise skin. He is SO beautiful!!
(why do my messages cut off if I add space??..editing to add in what was lost..sigh)
For honorary mention, can you repost them next year or make them into skins yourself?
I'm so happy with the chosen skins this round, seriously they are all amazing. I'm so glad I have more money this festival because I'm going to need to hoard these.
Congrats to the winners. :D
I'm so happy with the chosen skins this round, seriously they are all amazing. I'm so glad I have more money this festival because I'm going to need to hoard these.
Congrats to the winners. :D
AHHH wowee i got an honorable mention!!! thanks so much! :'D
for the first time i'm actually really excited to go looking for these skins they're all so pretty ;w;

also that eroded crystalhide i must have!
AHHH wowee i got an honorable mention!!! thanks so much! :'D
for the first time i'm actually really excited to go looking for these skins they're all so pretty ;w;

also that eroded crystalhide i must have!
@Rexi I can't believe you were boulder enough to say that!

I always look forward to getting the sprites the most, I will get one for each flight, this is my quest!
@Rexi I can't believe you were boulder enough to say that!

I always look forward to getting the sprites the most, I will get one for each flight, this is my quest!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11