Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Oh wow, i come home to an honourable mention! :D Well, that made my day~

Congrats to all the winners! There were some amazing entries this round, and i love them all ❤
Oh wow, i come home to an honourable mention! :D Well, that made my day~

Congrats to all the winners! There were some amazing entries this round, and i love them all ❤
@Raikdow @DancingHare @daichym @beardsy

Have you gotten your prize packs yet? I'm in the same boat, prize pack never came.
@Raikdow @DancingHare @daichym @beardsy

Have you gotten your prize packs yet? I'm in the same boat, prize pack never came.
@TheVixatron -- Not yet, no :(
@TheVixatron -- Not yet, no :(
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@TheVixatron- Not yet. I really wanna get started on sending in my skin with that pack, too. :c I actually like it more than the one that got in this festival.
@TheVixatron- Not yet. I really wanna get started on sending in my skin with that pack, too. :c I actually like it more than the one that got in this festival.
2u8j5dz.jpg
@TheVixatron No, not me either. I'm the same as Raikdow, I have plans for the skin pack as well as the gems and such.
@TheVixatron No, not me either. I'm the same as Raikdow, I have plans for the skin pack as well as the gems and such.
@TheVixatron Nope, nothing on my end either. Not gonna lie, I'm starting to feel a little taken advantage of.
@TheVixatron Nope, nothing on my end either. Not gonna lie, I'm starting to feel a little taken advantage of.
their all so pretty :D
their all so pretty :D
Achievment Aquired
All contest rewards have been dispensed. Apologies for the delays. Enjoy your skins, and thank you for such wonderful entries!
All contest rewards have been dispensed. Apologies for the delays. Enjoy your skins, and thank you for such wonderful entries!
@Undel
Thank you so much for the prizes!
However, I was also under the impression that the winners receive a free copy of their skin as well, as stated in the prize section of the submission forum board? It appears I/we have not received them.

Thank you again! :)
@Undel
Thank you so much for the prizes!
However, I was also under the impression that the winners receive a free copy of their skin as well, as stated in the prize section of the submission forum board? It appears I/we have not received them.

Thank you again! :)
cataract_by_policide-d94252e.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11