Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aly's Allies! (Plush Customs) CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@mrsmoxy
it's no problem!

@paraducksspace
Added!
@mrsmoxy
it's no problem!

@paraducksspace
Added!
he/him
@Eelz hi! Could I get a plush of Faraus? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51912430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519125/51912430_350.png[/img] [/url] If any of his apparel is too much, feel free to leave it out :) Also, could his plush look sort of travel-worn with button eyes? I like to think that he's smug enough to carry a little model of himself around wherever he goes.
@Eelz hi! Could I get a plush of Faraus?

51912430_350.png

If any of his apparel is too much, feel free to leave it out :) Also, could his plush look sort of travel-worn with button eyes? I like to think that he's smug enough to carry a little model of himself around wherever he goes.
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
@nonlineardogtime
Added to the list! +The limit on free apparel add-ons is three, so some of it will be left out unless you want to add more (1000t/1g per piece), let me know what apparel you'd like included!
@nonlineardogtime
Added to the list! +The limit on free apparel add-ons is three, so some of it will be left out unless you want to add more (1000t/1g per piece), let me know what apparel you'd like included!
he/him
I’m willing to pay to have them all added on! @Eelz
I’m willing to pay to have them all added on! @Eelz
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
@Eelz Could I get a spot on the waitlist please? For this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41560564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415606/41560564_350.png[/img] [/url] I was thinking the apparel could be much more simplified, just the snake and the hood with some leaves (no need to make it a full cape with all those leaves). I'll send you a little bit extra! I'd like to request button eyes. I'd also prefer to pay right away just so I don't forget!
@Eelz

Could I get a spot on the waitlist please?

For this dragon:

41560564_350.png

I was thinking the apparel could be much more simplified, just the snake and the hood with some leaves (no need to make it a full cape with all those leaves). I'll send you a little bit extra!

I'd like to request button eyes.

I'd also prefer to pay right away just so I don't forget!
lohf4Mo.png
@Eelz
Mind putting me on the waitlist?

Most of the info is here (I only need one doll from you so feel free to pick whichever one you think is the easiest/most fun to draw). In terms of apparel, as you can see from the other dolls it's not necessary but it's really up to you ^-^ thanks!

Edit: Oh yeah, button eyes pls to match the others. I think that's all the comments I have
@Eelz
Mind putting me on the waitlist?

Most of the info is here (I only need one doll from you so feel free to pick whichever one you think is the easiest/most fun to draw). In terms of apparel, as you can see from the other dolls it's not necessary but it's really up to you ^-^ thanks!

Edit: Oh yeah, button eyes pls to match the others. I think that's all the comments I have
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@BoggyMcBogface
That's completely fine! And you can send the pay over PM/CR whenever you'd like, but I won't accept it until I'm done if that's alright, that way it's easy for me to refund if I need to!
@SpiderQueen8
No problem!
@BoggyMcBogface
That's completely fine! And you can send the pay over PM/CR whenever you'd like, but I won't accept it until I'm done if that's alright, that way it's easy for me to refund if I need to!
@SpiderQueen8
No problem!
he/him
@Eelz, sure thing!
@Eelz, sure thing!
lohf4Mo.png
@Eelz
Can you put me on the re-opening/waitlist pinglist? These are. So adorable I might cry
@Eelz
Can you put me on the re-opening/waitlist pinglist? These are. So adorable I might cry
aesq82D.gifhVHlIic.png
@FlapAscent
Thank you! +No problem, though I don't know when I'll be open again, I have a lot to fill out!
@FlapAscent
Thank you! +No problem, though I don't know when I'll be open again, I have a lot to fill out!
he/him
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12