Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aly's Allies! (Plush Customs) CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Gingerkat
No problem! The mane and glasses are just fine! (She's beautiful btw!)

@Sillette
Gao are hard for me since I still haven't figured out a decent way to translate them, but I can try it! If not, if you have some kind of back up you'd like to receive in his place, let me know! And it would just be the base price, the only reason @/Arsanox got a discount was for being first (and because I didn't really expect to get any buyers)
@Gingerkat
No problem! The mane and glasses are just fine! (She's beautiful btw!)

@Sillette
Gao are hard for me since I still haven't figured out a decent way to translate them, but I can try it! If not, if you have some kind of back up you'd like to receive in his place, let me know! And it would just be the base price, the only reason @/Arsanox got a discount was for being first (and because I didn't really expect to get any buyers)
he/him
@Eelz No problem, I can pay the full price if needed. ^^ I don't really have a backup, that gao is intended to be like a living teddy bear for my main dragon, so a plushie would be quite cute!

I can pay for you to try it out if you'd like to try out drawing a gaoler. I don't mean to stress it and I'm in no rush. If you're not comfortable with it for now, I can order another time. ^^
@Eelz No problem, I can pay the full price if needed. ^^ I don't really have a backup, that gao is intended to be like a living teddy bear for my main dragon, so a plushie would be quite cute!

I can pay for you to try it out if you'd like to try out drawing a gaoler. I don't mean to stress it and I'm in no rush. If you're not comfortable with it for now, I can order another time. ^^
3u37mIB.png
@Sillette I'm fine with trying, and I won't charge you at all unless I actually have something to give to you in exchange for it! So, for right now you owe me nothing! I'll attempt making him and if nothing comes out right, you won't lose any money on it!
(Also that is an incredibly cute idea!)
@Sillette I'm fine with trying, and I won't charge you at all unless I actually have something to give to you in exchange for it! So, for right now you owe me nothing! I'll attempt making him and if nothing comes out right, you won't lose any money on it!
(Also that is an incredibly cute idea!)
he/him
@Eelz Alright, that's fine with me! c: I'll have payment ready for whenever you feel confident with a plush result!

(Yeah, the browns really remind me of teddy bears, so I couldn't help it haha, I'm excited to gene him when I get a chance!)
@Eelz Alright, that's fine with me! c: I'll have payment ready for whenever you feel confident with a plush result!

(Yeah, the browns really remind me of teddy bears, so I couldn't help it haha, I'm excited to gene him when I get a chance!)
3u37mIB.png
@Eelz Post pic don't link. ;-;
@Eelz Post pic don't link. ;-;
NfLYxfF.png
4HOg8Q8.png[/img]
@Arsanox Sorry about that! Here you go: [img]https://i.imgur.com/aGkqr9V.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/29XsJzC.png[/img]
@Arsanox
Sorry about that! Here you go:
aGkqr9V.png
29XsJzC.png
he/him
Cyooot!
Cyooot!
NfLYxfF.png
4HOg8Q8.png[/img]
@Eelz Oh, these are really cute! If you could do one of this fairly underrated familiar, that would be lovely. [item=bluetail skira]
@Eelz

Oh, these are really cute! If you could do one of this fairly underrated familiar, that would be lovely.

Bluetail Skira
giphy.gif
Aaaa! I wantz another. They're so good! ^=^
Aaaa! I wantz another. They're so good! ^=^
NfLYxfF.png
4HOg8Q8.png[/img]
@Arsanox there isn't a limit, so if at anytime you'd like another you can get one!

@ClockConnoisseur
added to my list!
@Arsanox there isn't a limit, so if at anytime you'd like another you can get one!

@ClockConnoisseur
added to my list!
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12