Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Character Design Clean-out
1 2
Old Characters Seeking New Homes
I have a bunch of old character designs (created around 2012-2017) that I've been holding onto, and I think it's time for them to find new homes with people that will actually enjoy them!
All characters here are up for grabs so please feel free to make an offer if you're interested!

I Accept
- Flightrising currency, skins/accents, familiars, apparel, dragons (picky), items
- Paypal
- other character designs

Themes I Enjoy in Other Characters and Flightrising Things
- cute themes!
- pastel colours, pink in particular
- food themes, especially sweet desserts
- sky themes like stars and constellations, clouds, ect
- gold
- cats
- flowers

I'm also happy to do a traditional headshot at a discounted price for any character purchased, I haven't drawn some of these characters in over 5 years and would love to revisit their design again. Msg me for examples if interested!
Old Characters Seeking New Homes
I have a bunch of old character designs (created around 2012-2017) that I've been holding onto, and I think it's time for them to find new homes with people that will actually enjoy them!
All characters here are up for grabs so please feel free to make an offer if you're interested!

I Accept
- Flightrising currency, skins/accents, familiars, apparel, dragons (picky), items
- Paypal
- other character designs

Themes I Enjoy in Other Characters and Flightrising Things
- cute themes!
- pastel colours, pink in particular
- food themes, especially sweet desserts
- sky themes like stars and constellations, clouds, ect
- gold
- cats
- flowers

I'm also happy to do a traditional headshot at a discounted price for any character purchased, I haven't drawn some of these characters in over 5 years and would love to revisit their design again. Msg me for examples if interested!
46856626-3cb2-11e9-aa04-dfd6071c9455.gif
@Cinnabuni

How much for adopt2 and Alex?
@Cinnabuni

How much for adopt2 and Alex?
y4XpVjZ.png
@MischievousMoose

Ahh good question, pricing them is hard for me so it might be easier if you made an offer? Alex is worth more than adopt2 if that helps, I'm also a bit tentative with getting rid of Alex since I still love their colour palette and dragon features so she would be worth more to me in that aspect as well!
@MischievousMoose

Ahh good question, pricing them is hard for me so it might be easier if you made an offer? Alex is worth more than adopt2 if that helps, I'm also a bit tentative with getting rid of Alex since I still love their colour palette and dragon features so she would be worth more to me in that aspect as well!
@MischievousMoose
If you're still interested in adopt2 you can have her for 20000t? I think I will keep Alex however
@MischievousMoose
If you're still interested in adopt2 you can have her for 20000t? I think I will keep Alex however
Still have many designs available!
Still have many designs available!
@Cinnabuni hello! how much for Candi and/or the design by Phloxii?
@Cinnabuni hello! how much for Candi and/or the design by Phloxii?
EPqJo3I.pngAwc88Y1.png
@Ceriae Hi there!! I purchased Candi for $20 usd and the Phloxxi design for $5, however if you were not wanting to pay in real currency I'm happy to work something else out!! Send me over a PM if you'd like c:
@Ceriae Hi there!! I purchased Candi for $20 usd and the Phloxxi design for $5, however if you were not wanting to pay in real currency I'm happy to work something else out!! Send me over a PM if you'd like c:
I have Rock and Root, Bogcicle,Corporate Warfare, Plasma Professor, Rising Stars, Suntouched marble, Perihelion , Death by Flowers (sounds like one you'd like haha) and Exalted for skins. If any interest you, I'd be interested in Alice and could offer 100KT and 100 gems (I could do 50/50 payment either way)

@Cinnabuni
I have Rock and Root, Bogcicle,Corporate Warfare, Plasma Professor, Rising Stars, Suntouched marble, Perihelion , Death by Flowers (sounds like one you'd like haha) and Exalted for skins. If any interest you, I'd be interested in Alice and could offer 100KT and 100 gems (I could do 50/50 payment either way)

@Cinnabuni
@exaltmenot
Sorry I'm a bit confused by your message ^^;
I have those skins so I wouldn't be interested in them, but I am happy to accept the currency! Were you offering 100kt + 100g, or 100kt or 100g or 50kt + 50g? Sorry for the confusion!
@exaltmenot
Sorry I'm a bit confused by your message ^^;
I have those skins so I wouldn't be interested in them, but I am happy to accept the currency! Were you offering 100kt + 100g, or 100kt or 100g or 50kt + 50g? Sorry for the confusion!
@Cinnabuni

100kt and 100 gems is correct!
@Cinnabuni

100kt and 100 gems is correct!
1 2