Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 283 284
i've updated the username change (since i'm about to ping cat reminder in about 20 minutes, I won't ping the user involved rn to let them know)
i've updated the username change (since i'm about to ping cat reminder in about 20 minutes, I won't ping the user involved rn to let them know)
@zona I don't know the answer to your question right now. The kitten groups will be listed in the thread when I get to it (I'm super swamped), so there will at least be a generic description of the groups.

But there are 20 different kittens and that is a lot of writing, so I'm not sure if I will give them individual blurbs. I think it would be fun if I did give them each a sentence but I'd need to get time and motivation for that kind of task.
@zona I don't know the answer to your question right now. The kitten groups will be listed in the thread when I get to it (I'm super swamped), so there will at least be a generic description of the groups.

But there are 20 different kittens and that is a lot of writing, so I'm not sure if I will give them individual blurbs. I think it would be fun if I did give them each a sentence but I'd need to get time and motivation for that kind of task.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Good Morning! This is your daily cat ping. [emoji=cat 1 size=1] Please refer to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HxDTMfcOk3-W9OvxOGEa6aGB2IprIZ9PgX5TVN8IcGM/edit#gid=1610227769][b]spreadsheet[/b][/url] to find an online receiver. (also if you want to be removed from this ping list just pm me) snipped pings
Good Morning!

This is your daily cat ping. Please refer to the spreadsheet to find an online receiver.

(also if you want to be removed from this ping list just pm me)

snipped pings
@squidragon
Hi. For the accents, are mixed payments allowed? If not, then I'll pay 1000kt for one of each accent.
@squidragon
Hi. For the accents, are mixed payments allowed? If not, then I'll pay 1000kt for one of each accent.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 Yeah mixed gems/treasure are fine as long as it comes out to the right amount
@pyereciae2788 Yeah mixed gems/treasure are fine as long as it comes out to the right amount
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Good morning! This is your daily cat ping. [emoji=cat 1 size=1] Please refer to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HxDTMfcOk3-W9OvxOGEa6aGB2IprIZ9PgX5TVN8IcGM/edit#gid=1610227769][b]spreadsheet[/b][/url] to find an online receiver. -pings were here-
Good morning!

This is your daily cat ping. Please refer to the spreadsheet to find an online receiver.

-pings were here-
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
@squidragon
Cool. Time to waste use all my gems for them.
@squidragon
Cool. Time to waste use all my gems for them.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@squidragon Omg, I forgot to ask about the ratio. Is it 1g:1kt (1 [emoji=gem size=1] = 1,000 [emoji=treasure size=1]) or 1g:900t (1 [emoji=gem size=1] = 900 [emoji=treasure size=1])? I'll probably end up sending more than the amount for one of each accent, if I didn't ask.
@squidragon
Omg, I forgot to ask about the ratio. Is it 1g:1kt (1 = 1,000 ) or 1g:900t (1 = 900 )? I'll probably end up sending more than the amount for one of each accent, if I didn't ask.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Good Morning! This is your daily cat ping. [emoji=cat 1 size=1] Please refer to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HxDTMfcOk3-W9OvxOGEa6aGB2IprIZ9PgX5TVN8IcGM/edit#gid=1610227769][b]spreadsheet[/b][/url] to find an online receiver. (also if you want to be removed from this ping list just pm me) snipped pings
Good Morning!

(also if you want to be removed from this ping list just pm me)

snipped pings
Is today the last day or tomorrow?
Is today the last day or tomorrow?
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 283 284