Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Alt. Sackdoll Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@hompkins no worries ^_^ ill send cr now!
@hompkins no worries ^_^ ill send cr now!
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@entelech
aaaahhh finally, i've waited so long for sackdolls to pop back up again!! would you ping me for bogsneaks please? i need like 20 :D
@entelech
aaaahhh finally, i've waited so long for sackdolls to pop back up again!! would you ping me for bogsneaks please? i need like 20 :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@hompkins [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35041527] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350416/35041527_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye type:[/b] buttons [b]Background:[/b] transparent [b]Matching hoard icon:[/b] yep [b]Icon background: [/b] gradient color like on [item=Time-turner's Sandglass] [b]Other notes:[/b] Glowing eyes if posible. And I'm not sure how many I can ordering if only 1 slot left. Tell me if i could order more x)
@hompkins

Link to dragon:

35041527_350.png

Eye type: buttons
Background: transparent
Matching hoard icon: yep
Icon background: gradient color like on Time-turner's Sandglass
Other notes: Glowing eyes if posible.
And I'm not sure how many I can ordering if only 1 slot left. Tell me if i could order more x)
BYWSJUQ.gif Anda
She/her, They/them
FR +12
Bad English.
Sorry not sorry
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@hompkins [b]Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48333937] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=148&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=176&auth=6715626c06c4ed81d623838145c31cb9f1a619d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye type (stitches or buttons):[/b] buttons [b]Background (transparent or no):[/b] yes [b]Matching hoard icon (optional):[/b] no [b]Icon background (gradient or solid color): [/b] n/a [b]Other notes:[/b] 140g if I'm not mistaken?
@hompkins

Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=148&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=176&auth=6715626c06c4ed81d623838145c31cb9f1a619d2&dummyext=prev.png

Eye type (stitches or buttons): buttons
Background (transparent or no): yes
Matching hoard icon (optional): no
Icon background (gradient or solid color): n/a
Other notes: 140g if I'm not mistaken?
?Vf8TN=party.png?VfJyw=party.png
@Anda Thanks for your order! That will be 125G. I can do more after I finished this batch. Would you like to be pinged when we're taking new orders again? @Kalerien Thanks for your order! Yes indeed that will be 140G. *We don't have the safari and firefly genes yet so it will take a while [emoji=snowflake] Thank you for your patience~
@Anda

Thanks for your order! That will be 125G.
I can do more after I finished this batch. Would you like to be pinged when we're taking new orders again?

@Kalerien

Thanks for your order! Yes indeed that will be 140G.

*We don't have the safari and firefly genes yet so it will take a while Thank you for your patience~
FtEyaKW.png
@ilimati

Thank you for your appreciation to our work! We, too, have been long-time lovers for the dolls and are so thrilled to be able to finally open up our own shop to continue the legacy of the old shop.

And adding you to the pinglist rn <3
@ilimati

Thank you for your appreciation to our work! We, too, have been long-time lovers for the dolls and are so thrilled to be able to finally open up our own shop to continue the legacy of the old shop.

And adding you to the pinglist rn <3
FtEyaKW.png
@hompkins
sure! i need a ton of yours dolls :'D
(so then I'd like to be in ping list)
with all love <3

P.S. oh, and to whom need send payment?
@hompkins
sure! i need a ton of yours dolls :'D
(so then I'd like to be in ping list)
with all love <3

P.S. oh, and to whom need send payment?
BYWSJUQ.gif Anda
She/her, They/them
FR +12
Bad English.
Sorry not sorry
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Anda

You're added to the pinglist now XD

You can send the payment to me through CR. I will not accept the payment until the order is finished.
@Anda

You're added to the pinglist now XD

You can send the payment to me through CR. I will not accept the payment until the order is finished.
FtEyaKW.png
@entelech @hompkins (not sure who to tag, sorry!)
Could I please be added to both the general pinglist and the waitlist!
@entelech @hompkins (not sure who to tag, sorry!)
Could I please be added to both the general pinglist and the waitlist!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly Just added you to the general pinglist, and hompkins will add you to the waitlist when she sees the post <3

Edit: you are now added to both lists :)
@Cheshly Just added you to the general pinglist, and hompkins will add you to the waitlist when she sees the post <3

Edit: you are now added to both lists :)
FtEyaKW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95