Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snakebite Adopts [Full]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 84 85
@Theine I didn't get a confirmation about the commission so I wasn't sure if you were going to do her and if you accepted the offer. I will send the items asap of course if they are still accepted as payment?
@Theine I didn't get a confirmation about the commission so I wasn't sure if you were going to do her and if you accepted the offer. I will send the items asap of course if they are still accepted as payment?
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@GalaPyre

Sorry about that! I did send one, but it might have gotten lost in the shuffle. :)

The previous price still stands, so it will just be 100kt/g plus the crows.
@GalaPyre

Sorry about that! I did send one, but it might have gotten lost in the shuffle. :)

The previous price still stands, so it will just be 100kt/g plus the crows.
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine not the skins/accents? just the crows and 100k?
it must have gotten lost then , apologies sometimes things get hectic on my end ^^;
@Theine not the skins/accents? just the crows and 100k?
it must have gotten lost then , apologies sometimes things get hectic on my end ^^;
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@GalaPyre

No worries! It was super crazy when the slots opened up that last time, as they filled up before I'd even managed to note down all the orders, so I'm not surprised that some things were missed. I should have contacted you earlier to ask about it.

Yup, just the treasure and birds. Those things are pretty pricey in the AH, and I do love them dearly, so they're more than enough to cover her apparel. :)
@GalaPyre

No worries! It was super crazy when the slots opened up that last time, as they filled up before I'd even managed to note down all the orders, so I'm not surprised that some things were missed. I should have contacted you earlier to ask about it.

Yup, just the treasure and birds. Those things are pretty pricey in the AH, and I do love them dearly, so they're more than enough to cover her apparel. :)
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine I don’t have the treasure right at this moment , so give me a tad bit? Or maybe we can come back to this later? I’ll make it a priority to pay you as soon as I possibly can if you’ve done the artwork already. Other wise some things have come up and I’m a little overwhelmed at the moment ...very sorry for any inconvenience with this. Much love <3
@Theine I don’t have the treasure right at this moment , so give me a tad bit? Or maybe we can come back to this later? I’ll make it a priority to pay you as soon as I possibly can if you’ve done the artwork already. Other wise some things have come up and I’m a little overwhelmed at the moment ...very sorry for any inconvenience with this. Much love <3
@GalaPyre

It's no problem at all! I haven't started on the art yet, so we can delay it for as long as you need. I wasn't planning on reopening my slots again until the end of the weekend at the earliest, and even then I can put your order in a separate side slot so you can claim it whenever works best for you without worrying about holding up a regular slot. Or you can cancel it now and re-order later. Either works with me. :)
@GalaPyre

It's no problem at all! I haven't started on the art yet, so we can delay it for as long as you need. I wasn't planning on reopening my slots again until the end of the weekend at the earliest, and even then I can put your order in a separate side slot so you can claim it whenever works best for you without worrying about holding up a regular slot. Or you can cancel it now and re-order later. Either works with me. :)
8pynFqQ.png
These are phenomenal! I added myself to your pinglist :D
These are phenomenal! I added myself to your pinglist :D
@Theine thank you so much! <3 I really appreciate that! I am not sure if I’ll get it by the weekend , but hopefully.
@Theine thank you so much! <3 I really appreciate that! I am not sure if I’ll get it by the weekend , but hopefully.
@Theine
Please add me to your open slots pinglist, I'd love to order!
Gah sorry didn't see the link
@Theine
Please add me to your open slots pinglist, I'd love to order!
Gah sorry didn't see the link
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Theine Snakebite Mirror Your Username: Shisa Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36579584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365796/36579584_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: [item=raven sylvan headpiece][item=dire kelpie mane] Eye Type: Unusual lightning Payment Method: Gem (+ item? I'm willing to pay partially with an [item=earthen masque] if you're game) Alterations or Notes: I may as well post his plain appearance. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=60&auth=25a5da91e5f9b6d98c0957e4331add34cf4f7831&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Theine

Snakebite Mirror
Your Username: Shisa
Dragon:
36579584_350.png

Apparel: Raven Sylvan Headpiece Dire Kelpie Mane
Eye Type: Unusual lightning
Payment Method: Gem (+ item? I'm willing to pay partially with an Earthen Masque if you're game)
Alterations or Notes: I may as well post his plain appearance.
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=60&auth=25a5da91e5f9b6d98c0957e4331add34cf4f7831&dummyext=prev.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 84 85