Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FR Carts and Carriages (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46
@VelveteenVixen Sorry for the late reply! Here for that geisha entourage >.o! Username: Eiyora Cart Type: Small cart (trellis) Familiar(s): Dreadram Decorations: Lantern, Chime, Teapot, Teacup, Fancy Mantle Special Instructions: Bribe to include her handheld fan (refer bio) somehow (discuss over PM) Dragon Shopkeeper: y [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34121666][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=84&auth=a2c870b3cfa0d14b286a454e14f5d32fe24f7675&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke Colors: Turquoise/Saffron/Ruby Animation: y Payment Method: Treasure and Items!
@VelveteenVixen

Sorry for the late reply! Here for that geisha entourage >.o!

Username: Eiyora
Cart Type: Small cart (trellis)
Familiar(s): Dreadram
Decorations: Lantern, Chime, Teapot, Teacup, Fancy Mantle
Special Instructions: Bribe to include her handheld fan (refer bio) somehow (discuss over PM)
Dragon Shopkeeper: y

dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=84&auth=a2c870b3cfa0d14b286a454e14f5d32fe24f7675&dummyext=prev.png

Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke
Colors: Turquoise/Saffron/Ruby

Animation: y
Payment Method: Treasure and Items!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Crysi102 I have a slot for you! No worries!
I can make the cart darkwood, yes! Feel free to send payment whenever you're ready!
@Crysi102 I have a slot for you! No worries!
I can make the cart darkwood, yes! Feel free to send payment whenever you're ready!
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@VelveteenVixen could i claim a slot and fill it in after i come back from work? ;o;!
@VelveteenVixen could i claim a slot and fill it in after i come back from work? ;o;!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
Can I please claim a slot?
Can I please claim a slot?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@leeedea as long as you fill it before rollover, yes!

@StrudleNugget Unfortunately slots are filled right now, but I'm really flattered and I'd love to make a cart for you once I get other orders completed! Here's a speadsheet with the kinds of updates we give, as well as how to join the early notification squad!
@leeedea as long as you fill it before rollover, yes!

@StrudleNugget Unfortunately slots are filled right now, but I'm really flattered and I'd love to make a cart for you once I get other orders completed! Here's a speadsheet with the kinds of updates we give, as well as how to join the early notification squad!
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
Oh dear it seems I forgot to update you on my new username! My old username was Stri, could you possibly put me back on the Pinglist?
Oh dear it seems I forgot to update you on my new username! My old username was Stri, could you possibly put me back on the Pinglist?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@StrudleNugget Can do! Thank you so much for your patience! :D
@StrudleNugget Can do! Thank you so much for your patience! :D
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
No problem! Also another question, how much would it cost to sponsor an ashmane chimera?
No problem! Also another question, how much would it cost to sponsor an ashmane chimera?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@FlightHopper
Thought you'd be interested in this lol
@FlightHopper
Thought you'd be interested in this lol
bBPzQ9y.png
@velveteenvixen oh god races against the clock Username: leeedea Cart Type: small cart trellis (no back please!) Familiar(s): maned cerdae Decorations: banner #2, lantern, chime, fancy mantle, flower vine, Special Instructions: if the banner could say "phantasm" that'd be cool, but if it's too long just "eythil" would be fine! if you could make the intricate weaving blueish in color like eythil that'd be great *-*! if the flower vines could have the color of the seapetal flower line that'd be a++!! and if the gladeboughs is enough bribe could you add flower fall around the cart? if not that's ok![item=seapetal flowerfall] Dragon Shopkeeper: yes! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=100&auth=db6244f35f01f1a26390f6028aef82bdda97776c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Animation: yes! (no need to animate the flower fall) Payment Method: would you like [item=leafy gladeboughs], otherwise will gladly do gems!
@velveteenvixen oh god races against the clock
Username: leeedea
Cart Type: small cart trellis (no back please!)
Familiar(s): maned cerdae
Decorations: banner #2, lantern, chime, fancy mantle, flower vine,
Special Instructions: if the banner could say "phantasm" that'd be cool, but if it's too long just "eythil" would be fine!
if you could make the intricate weaving blueish in color like eythil that'd be great *-*!
if the flower vines could have the color of the seapetal flower line that'd be a++!!
and if the gladeboughs is enough bribe could you add flower fall around the cart? if not that's ok! Seapetal Flowerfall
Dragon Shopkeeper: yes!
dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=100&auth=db6244f35f01f1a26390f6028aef82bdda97776c&dummyext=prev.png
Animation: yes! (no need to animate the flower fall)
Payment Method: would you like Leafy Gladeboughs , otherwise will gladly do gems!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46