Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dividing Adopts Shop. [Re-Opening!]
1 2 3 4
[left][size=7][color=black][font=Book Antiqua]Dividing Dragons[/font][/color][/size] [size=4][color=black][font=Georgia]Gem Preferred/Treasure accepted[/font][/color][/size][/left] [center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/12852d86704d9a6bbf751aa1e32c1223/tumblr_pfuy73RaWd1xxd773o2_540.png[/img][/center] [size=4][color=black][font=Georgia]Welcome to Dividing dragons! A Banner and dividing adoptable shop for your dragon's bios. Looking for something to divide that header and paragraph? Or perhaps something that just looks like your dragon personality? Then look no further then Karma's Dividing Dragon shop! WE take your lore and or personality of your dragon and shape it into a divider for you! [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/68f100584af62619f3988e4cf78c2254/tumblr_pfvvuy0DBF1xxd773o1_500.png[/img][/center] We offer two sizes! The one seen above, meant only for a dragon's Bio, and a slimmer divider. In which it can be used even for a signature. The larger one's Pricing starts at [b]85 gems. [/b] As the slimmer one starts at [b]75 gems.[/b] [/font][/color] [left][size=6][color=black][font=Book Antiqua]Pricing[/font][/color][/size] [size=4][color=black][font=Georgia]Skin and Attire aproved[/font][/color][/size][/left] -----[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c2e684fc153ed48ca8a8e9082dd60c42/tumblr_pfuscmbKc31xxd773o1_640.png[/img] [size=5][color=black][font=Georgia][u][b]Prices for Adopt type A[/b][/u] [columns][size=4][color=black][font=Georgia][u][b]base price[/b][/u] Slimmer divider- 75Gems Larger divider- 85Gems [nextcol]+[nextcol][size=4][color=black][font=Georgia][u][b]Attire[/b][/u] Small- 10gems Hard- 20gems[nextcol] [nextcol]+[nextcol][size=4][color=black][font=Georgia][u][b]Skins[/b][/u] [i]To be discussed.[/i] Smaller Skins with less design will have a minumim cost of 25gems. A larger skin will have a minumim cost of 50gems.[/columns] [size=5][color=black][font=Georgia][u][b]Prices for Adopt type B[/b][/u][/size] [size=4][color=black][font=Georgia][i]Adopt B is Artistic Freedom. In which it means I can Draw your dragon with a more free form style. Example is the Larger print above.[b] This will ONLY cost base price of the adopt[/b]. AGAIN. ARTISTIC FREEDOM. I can choose to include attire and skins. (I will almost always have the skin in type B.)[/i] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/54efb09ee06d3bec1242dc1a750fa3c9/tumblr_pfuy73RaWd1xxd773o3_640.png[/img] [left][size=7][color=black][font=Book Antiqua]Rules[/font][/color][/size] [size=4][color=black][font=Georgia]Note; These can change anytime I see fit.[/font][/color][/size][/left] ----- [LIST=1] [*]Do not be rude, cry, beg, or get offended at others, or at me. I'm just trying to make some dragon cash like anyone else on the site. Please read the rules of the website. [*] Please use the quoted fill out slip to make a order. If you do not do this, I will think you are just asking me a question. As I tend to read the quotes first natural for customers. That being said, I will still read your comments. [*] Do not send me Payment If I have not approved you for a slot yet. I will reject it. [*]You have 48 hours from the moment you are put down into a slot to pay for your order. [b]PAYMENT FIRST PLEASE[/b]. I will not accept it however, until I have finished the art piece. [*]I can deny you if I want. [*] If you do not like your Adopt B version, please message me Privately, so we can discuss what you would like to see differently. [*] That goes for adopt A as well. [/LIST] -----
Dividing Dragons
Gem Preferred/Treasure accepted
tumblr_pfuy73RaWd1xxd773o2_540.png

Welcome to Dividing dragons! A Banner and dividing adoptable shop for your dragon's bios.

Looking for something to divide that header and paragraph? Or perhaps something that just looks like your dragon personality?
Then look no further then Karma's Dividing Dragon shop!

WE take your lore and or personality of your dragon and shape it into a divider for you!
tumblr_pfvvuy0DBF1xxd773o1_500.png

We offer two sizes! The one seen above, meant only for a dragon's Bio, and a slimmer divider. In which it can be used even for a signature.

The larger one's Pricing starts at 85 gems.
As the slimmer one starts at 75 gems.

Pricing
Skin and Attire aproved

tumblr_pfuscmbKc31xxd773o1_640.png
Prices for Adopt type A
base price
Slimmer divider- 75Gems
Larger divider- 85Gems
+ Attire
Small- 10gems
Hard- 20gems
+ Skins
To be discussed.
Smaller Skins with less design will
have a minumim cost of 25gems.
A larger skin will have a minumim cost of 50gems.

Prices for Adopt type B
Adopt B is Artistic Freedom. In which it means I can Draw your dragon with a more free form style. Example is the Larger print above. This will ONLY cost base price of the adopt.
AGAIN. ARTISTIC FREEDOM.
I can choose to include attire and skins. (I will almost always have the skin in type B.)

tumblr_pfuy73RaWd1xxd773o3_640.png

Rules
Note; These can change anytime I see fit.

1. Do not be rude, cry, beg, or get offended at others, or at me. I'm just trying to make some dragon cash like anyone else on the site. Please read the rules of the website.
  2. Please use the quoted fill out slip to make a order. If you do not do this, I will think you are just asking me a question. As I tend to read the quotes first natural for customers. That being said, I will still read your comments.
  3. Do not send me Payment If I have not approved you for a slot yet. I will reject it.
  4. You have 48 hours from the moment you are put down into a slot to pay for your order. PAYMENT FIRST PLEASE. I will not accept it however, until I have finished the art piece.
  5. I can deny you if I want.
  6. If you do not like your Adopt B version, please message me Privately, so we can discuss what you would like to see differently.
  7. That goes for adopt A as well.

Lets_play_with_spirits.png
Gem to treasure Ratio 1:1000

Fill out slip
Quote:
@Cyclopseeker
Username:
Username ID:
Dragon picture:
Divider type: (Slim or Large.)
Adopt style Type:A or B
Payment type:

Do I read the lore?
If not, please list some traits of the dragons Below:

Slots (Up to 3)
1.@/Parkakid (Progress- Starting line art.)
Wait list (Ping, First to come gets the available slot.)

Ping list for when the shop opens/Updates and festival currency.
Gem to treasure Ratio 1:1000

Fill out slip
Quote:
@Cyclopseeker
Username:
Username ID:
Dragon picture:
Divider type: (Slim or Large.)
Adopt style Type:A or B
Payment type:

Do I read the lore?

Slots (Up to 3)
1.@/Parkakid (Progress- Starting line art.)
Wait list (Ping, First to come gets the available slot.)

Ping list for when the shop opens/Updates and festival currency.
@Elisse @CobaltSkies @Dreamcoyote @Killuazoomyck

I decided to go ahead and open up the shop!
I wanna draw people's dragons more then mine!
@Elisse @CobaltSkies @Dreamcoyote @Killuazoomyck

I decided to go ahead and open up the shop!
I wanna draw people's dragons more then mine!
@Cyclopseeker [b]Username:[/b] CobaltSkies [b]Username ID:[/b] 322347 [b]Dragon picture: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43708317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437084/43708317_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Divider type:[/b] Slim (Type B... I didn't see anywhere to put that, so I put it here) [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]Do I read the lore? If not, please list some traits of the dragons Below:[/b] (I don't currently have lore for her yet, but I'm working on it) Here's what I have for her so far though: [quote=]Shard is a somewhat spunky dragoness who has a confident demeanor. She's pretty much impossible to embarrass, because she really couldn't care less what others think of her. When she makes mistakes, she embraces what she did wrong and usually tries to figure out how to fix it. She doesn't understand why people get awkward in certain situations, and even during an "awkward" silence, Shard is just indifferent. She also doesn't beat around the bush, and prefers to get straight to the point (and usually gets annoyed with others who don't). That being said, her apparent "lack of empathy" makes her seem like she doesn't care about others, even though she would risk her life without a second thought to save a friend, or even a stranger in trouble. Her biggest downfalls/weaknesses are her impatience and the fact that she can be quite quick to annoy. She doesn't mind having a conversation with someone, but she absolutely hates small-talk or pointless arguments. She's willing to admit when she's wrong, but when she knows she's right, she can't stand others denying the truth.[/quote] (hope that helps)
@Cyclopseeker
Username: CobaltSkies
Username ID: 322347
Dragon picture:

43708317_350.png

Divider type: Slim (Type B... I didn't see anywhere to put that, so I put it here)
Payment type: Treasure

Do I read the lore?
(I don't currently have lore for her yet, but I'm working on it) Here's what I have for her so far though:
wrote:
Shard is a somewhat spunky dragoness who has a confident demeanor. She's pretty much impossible to embarrass, because she really couldn't care less what others think of her. When she makes mistakes, she embraces what she did wrong and usually tries to figure out how to fix it. She doesn't understand why people get awkward in certain situations, and even during an "awkward" silence, Shard is just indifferent. She also doesn't beat around the bush, and prefers to get straight to the point (and usually gets annoyed with others who don't).

That being said, her apparent "lack of empathy" makes her seem like she doesn't care about others, even though she would risk her life without a second thought to save a friend, or even a stranger in trouble. Her biggest downfalls/weaknesses are her impatience and the fact that she can be quite quick to annoy. She doesn't mind having a conversation with someone, but she absolutely hates small-talk or pointless arguments. She's willing to admit when she's wrong, but when she knows she's right, she can't stand others denying the truth.
(hope that helps)
@CobaltSkies AH thanks for seeing that, ill put type in there. XD

Your total is is base price for a slim divider. 75,000 in treasure.

Please send a one way crossroads!
and thanks for making a order!
@CobaltSkies AH thanks for seeing that, ill put type in there. XD

Please send a one way crossroads!
and thanks for making a order!
@Cyclopseeker [b]Username:[/b] Elisse [b]Username ID:[/b] 166901 [b]Dragon picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21525099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215251/21525099_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Divider type:[/b] Slim, Type B [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]Do I read the lore? If not, please list some traits of the dragons Below:[/b] Yes (tldr, she's a mage with a charred/inky hide that occurred due to a failed ritual); no personality yet...ehhh i have no clue
@Cyclopseeker
Username: Elisse
Username ID: 166901
Dragon picture:
21525099_350.png

Divider type: Slim, Type B
Payment type: Treasure

Do I read the lore?

Yes (tldr, she's a mage with a charred/inky hide that occurred due to a failed ritual); no personality yet...ehhh i have no clue
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse

She is a really cool looking dragon, And I love that skin. :o
@Elisse

She is a really cool looking dragon, And I love that skin. :o
@CyclopSeeker thank you! she's my leap day derg :o
I'll CR the payment shortly!
@CyclopSeeker thank you! she's my leap day derg :o
I'll CR the payment shortly!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Cyclopseeker Username: killuazoomyck Username ID: 304303 Dragon picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31477913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314780/31477913_350.png[/img] [/url] Divider type: (Slim or Large.) Slim Adopt style Type: Type B! Payment type: gems Do I read the lore? If not, please list some traits of the dragons Below: I haven't finished her lore, but she's the clan leader (and my progen!) She's obsessive and kind of weird? She's really a mystery to the over dragons. She's really reserved and in my lore she's suppose to be small for a Wildclaw (since she was originally a fae)
@Cyclopseeker
Username: killuazoomyck
Username ID: 304303
Dragon picture:

31477913_350.png

Divider type: (Slim or Large.) Slim
Adopt style Type: Type B!
Payment type: gems

Do I read the lore?
I haven't finished her lore, but she's the clan leader (and my progen!)
She's obsessive and kind of weird? She's really a mystery to the over dragons.
She's really reserved and in my lore she's suppose to be small for a Wildclaw (since she was originally a fae)
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Killuazoomyck
Whoa, :o thats pretty cool on how you keep her small for being a fae.

Payment is 75 gems! Go ahead and send the crossroads over and I will accept it when I've finished your divider!

@Elisse
A leap year? that's crazy! she must have been a ton.
@Killuazoomyck
Whoa, :o thats pretty cool on how you keep her small for being a fae.

Payment is 75 gems! Go ahead and send the crossroads over and I will accept it when I've finished your divider!

@Elisse
A leap year? that's crazy! she must have been a ton.
1 2 3 4