Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | tinyymoon's adopt shop~flower imps
[left][b]status - open 1 - open 2 - imp flower adopt for @oppabo 3 - imp flower adopt for @stormheart413 [/b] hello! i'm going to be posting all ychs here that i make. there's only one available for now, but there are more coming ! (i'm also taking commissions of custom art & art trades, pm me if interested!) [i][b]my gem:treasure ratio is 1:840. i accept mixed payment.[/b][/i] you can pay for your ych(s) with the following: - treasure & gems - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2484881#post_34624882]specific wishlist items[/url] - eliminate - UMAs - various familiars & apparel (ask) - art (please provide examples when offering art) [u][i][b]YCHS[/b][/i][/u] imperial male/female flower ych (25kt-500kt. prices vary based on complexity) [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/9c22/th/pre/i/2018/212/5/3/imperial_ych_by_tinymoon101-dcivfa9.png[/img] [quote name="order form"] @tinyymoon - which ych you want - the dragon you want me to draw - shading style (cell shading, blended shading, or no shading) - background? - how you will be paying - other notes[/quote] i will reply with a quote. feel free to negotiate! TOS (you automatically agree to this whenever you purchase from me) 1 - the reference you send me must be at least a fullbody 2 - unwatermarked pieces of art can be pmed upon request, but please only post the watermarked version on social media. 3 - i am allowed to post the art i make for you. 4 - i expect 50% payment before i start, and for you to send the remainder of the payment after i finish. 5 - i will not start your piece until you send me the 50% payment 6 - please be patient with me! i am working as fast as i can![/left]
status - open
1 - open
2 - imp flower adopt for @oppabo
3 - imp flower adopt for @stormheart413

hello! i'm going to be posting all ychs here that i make. there's only one available for now, but there are more coming ! (i'm also taking commissions of custom art & art trades, pm me if interested!)

my gem:treasure ratio is 1:840. i accept mixed payment.
you can pay for your ych(s) with the following:
- treasure & gems
- specific wishlist items
- eliminate
- UMAs
- various familiars & apparel (ask)
- art (please provide examples when offering art)

YCHS
imperial male/female flower ych (25kt-500kt. prices vary based on complexity)
imperial_ych_by_tinymoon101-dcivfa9.png
order form wrote:
@tinyymoon
- which ych you want
- the dragon you want me to draw
- shading style (cell shading, blended shading, or no shading)
- background?
- how you will be paying
- other notes

i will reply with a quote. feel free to negotiate!

TOS (you automatically agree to this whenever you purchase from me)
1 - the reference you send me must be at least a fullbody
2 - unwatermarked pieces of art can be pmed upon request, but please only post the watermarked version on social media.
3 - i am allowed to post the art i make for you.
4 - i expect 50% payment before i start, and for you to send the remainder of the payment after i finish.
5 - i will not start your piece until you send me the 50% payment
6 - please be patient with me! i am working as fast as i can!
please check out my adopt shoppe!
ee4cKCa.png
a r t e x a m p l e s [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7328/th/pre/i/2018/221/9/5/adoptable_for_shotonemar_on_flight_rising_by_tinymoon101-dcjpfbf.png[/img][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/e759/th/pre/i/2018/223/8/b/art_trade_w__rluie_by_tinymoon101-dcjur09.png[/img]
a r t e x a m p l e s

adoptable_for_shotonemar_on_flight_rising_by_tinymoon101-dcjpfbf.pngart_trade_w__rluie_by_tinymoon101-dcjur09.png
ee4cKCa.png
p i n g l i s t

general:
open slots:
new ychs:
p i n g l i s t

general:
open slots:
new ychs:
ee4cKCa.png
FAQ

q: do you edit your line art in each ych?
a: only if your dragon has apparel that requires it.

q: are you willing to haggle?
a: yes!

q: do i need to ping you?
a: no, im subscribed!

q: can i use your art on my profile?
a: yes! just please link it so it leads here.

q: do you have any other art related accounts?
a: i'm tinymoon101 on deviantart, tinyymoon on furry amino, & i have a few collaborations with betty rowdydark on youtube. however, i'm most active on here if you need to contact me with art-related things
FAQ

q: do you edit your line art in each ych?
a: only if your dragon has apparel that requires it.

q: are you willing to haggle?
a: yes!

q: do i need to ping you?
a: no, im subscribed!

q: can i use your art on my profile?
a: yes! just please link it so it leads here.

q: do you have any other art related accounts?
a: i'm tinymoon101 on deviantart, tinyymoon on furry amino, & i have a few collaborations with betty rowdydark on youtube. however, i'm most active on here if you need to contact me with art-related things
ee4cKCa.png
a f f i l i a t e s
a f f i l i a t e s
ee4cKCa.png
w a i t l i s t

you owe -
art trade with @shotonemar

i owe -
commission for @stormheart413
art trade with @oppabo

personal art-
redraw of icarus
banner for this shoppe
w a i t l i s t

you owe -
art trade with @shotonemar

i owe -
commission for @stormheart413
art trade with @oppabo

personal art-
redraw of icarus
banner for this shoppe
ee4cKCa.png
Hello Hi!! Very nice shop so i have a request for a.... [b]Flower Imp YCH (Male)[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121259&tab=dragon&did=39928420][img]https://i.imgur.com/cyM631L.png[/img][/url] I would like you to use cell shading for him, and no background please. Payment: I can pay in either Treasure, or we can do an art trade. I have examples of my art on my [url=https://www.instagram.com/thunder.in.paradise/]instagram[/url] (and thankfully you can look online). And uhh if you could make the flowers light blue, I'd appreciate that. Thank you!!
Hello Hi!!
Very nice shop so i have a request for a....
Flower Imp YCH (Male)
cyM631L.png
I would like you to use cell shading for him,
and no background please.
Payment: I can pay in either Treasure, or we can do an art trade. I have examples of my art on my instagram (and thankfully you can look online).
And uhh if you could make the flowers light blue, I'd appreciate that.

Thank you!!
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
@stormheart413
150kt for the picture u sent me cell shaded
for his current outfit, 500kt
@stormheart413
150kt for the picture u sent me cell shaded
for his current outfit, 500kt
ee4cKCa.png
I would just like the picture I sent. I included the link for extra references if you needed his code #. I’ll send the 150kt over pm.
I would just like the picture I sent. I included the link for extra references if you needed his code #. I’ll send the 150kt over pm.
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
@StormHeart413 perfect ! i have a lot of time for art lately so i'll probably be done in less than a week
@StormHeart413 perfect ! i have a lot of time for art lately so i'll probably be done in less than a week
ee4cKCa.png