Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | tinyymoon's wishlist
welcome to my wishlist! when buying/trading items from me, i will exchange any of these items for the value of the item in gems.
(ex - instead of paying for a drawing that's 100kt, you give a wishlist skin that's worth 100kt LAH)
welcome to my wishlist! when buying/trading items from me, i will exchange any of these items for the value of the item in gems.
(ex - instead of paying for a drawing that's 100kt, you give a wishlist skin that's worth 100kt LAH)
please check out my adopt shoppe!
ee4cKCa.png
f a m i l i a r s [item=Spirit of Earth][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Spirit of lightning][item=Spirit of shadow][item=rosy peryton][item=candycane xolo][item= arcane sprite][item=skycrest bicorn][item=sparkling goblin][item=shining goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=crumbling goblin]
f a m i l i a r s
Spirit of Earth Spirit of Ice Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Shadow Rosy Peryton Candycane Xolo Arcane Sprite Skycrest Bicorn Sparkling Goblin Shining Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin
ee4cKCa.png
s k i n s [item=accent: firebird feathers][item=accent: forgotten child][item=accent: curious companions]
s k i n s
Accent: Firebird Feathers Accent: Curious Companions
ee4cKCa.png
s p e c i a l t y [item=breed change: wildclaw][item=primary gene: crystal][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item= tertiary gene: firefly][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=primary gene: python]
s p e c i a l t y

Breed Change: Wildclaw Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Firefly Tertiary Gene: Stained Primary Gene: Python
ee4cKCa.png
a p p a r e l [item=silver sylvan wings][item=raven sylvan wings][item=Filigree Rapier]
a p p a r e l
Silver Sylvan Wings Raven Sylvan Wings Filigree Rapier
ee4cKCa.png