Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]Majestic FlapFlaps - Animated
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@kamooi lol it was totally crazy... I was waiting maybe 10-15min with nothing and then bam they all filled. xD @TigressRising Here you go, let me know if I missed something! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qVvbraD.gif[/img]
@kamooi
lol it was totally crazy... I was waiting maybe 10-15min with nothing and then bam they all filled. xD

@TigressRising
Here you go, let me know if I missed something!
qVvbraD.gif
OOIa5x2.png
Well hopefully ill be able to grab another few XP
I love these so much!
Well hopefully ill be able to grab another few XP
I love these so much!
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kamooi
I should be able to finish the order with Skink/Spin tomorrow night so I will be opening slots soon as I do! :>
@kamooi
I should be able to finish the order with Skink/Spin tomorrow night so I will be opening slots soon as I do! :>
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu could I please have a ping for open slots?
@Valishtu could I please have a ping for open slots?
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
Wow, that was fast! Thanks for the adopt!
Wow, that was fast! Thanks for the adopt!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising
Thank you! :D

@Wintersolace
Sure thing!
@tigressRising
Thank you! :D

@Wintersolace
Sure thing!
OOIa5x2.png
so sorry for the late reply (and me not replying to your comment yet ^^;) but the eyes are fine !! if you don’t mind though could you darken the secondary to look a little more like sapphire? ^^; here’s his scry [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=71&auth=7bb7bb73c3bf36cd42c46f37750c407e94876234&dummyext=prev.png[/img] if not i totally understand and still thank you for the amazing adopt !!
so sorry for the late reply (and me not replying to your comment yet ^^;) but the eyes are fine !! if you don’t mind though could you darken the secondary to look a little more like sapphire? ^^; here’s his scry
dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=71&auth=7bb7bb73c3bf36cd42c46f37750c407e94876234&dummyext=prev.png

if not i totally understand and still thank you for the amazing adopt !!
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@agust
I kept trying but the problem is my bee gene is transparent so it lightens the colors on white backgrounds. I think I had tried recoloring the silly thing about 20 times and that was the darkest I could go without changing the shade... xD
I can definitely give it another shot tomorrow though if you'd like and don't mind if I take off teh transparency? I have to head to bed before work in the morning!
@agust
I kept trying but the problem is my bee gene is transparent so it lightens the colors on white backgrounds. I think I had tried recoloring the silly thing about 20 times and that was the darkest I could go without changing the shade... xD
I can definitely give it another shot tomorrow though if you'd like and don't mind if I take off teh transparency? I have to head to bed before work in the morning!
OOIa5x2.png
i don’t mind if it takes until tomorrow! i didn’t even expect it to be done tonight :D taking the transparency off would probably be the best bet, thank you sm !!
i don’t mind if it takes until tomorrow! i didn’t even expect it to be done tonight :D taking the transparency off would probably be the best bet, thank you sm !!
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
Can I be removed from the pinglist please?
Can I be removed from the pinglist please?
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32