Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Firefish's Imperial adoptables
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43
Hi! @Firefish If you have available slots I'd like to order one! Picture of dragon (or link to dragon): [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=48&auth=bd8ae10abbe7b63cecd5499cd882ecfd95564f33&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Firebreath (YES or NO)(will match the dragon's element): Yes please! Element: Fire Genes sponsored (if any): None for this lad! Paiement (treasures or gems): Gems! Thank you!
Hi! @Firefish
If you have available slots I'd like to order one!
Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):
dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=48&auth=bd8ae10abbe7b63cecd5499cd882ecfd95564f33&dummyext=prev.png
Firebreath (YES or NO)(will match the dragon's element): Yes please!
Element: Fire
Genes sponsored (if any): None for this lad!
Paiement (treasures or gems): Gems!
Thank you!
ZVpCPil.png
@llithiumstars

You have a slot :)
@llithiumstars

You have a slot :)
forum_signature.jpg
Still 2 slots left !
Still 2 slots left !
forum_signature.jpg
@Firefish Is it possible to bribe at all for a small piece of apparel (eyepatch) and alt-coloured manes? That's info I'd like to know before I consider ordering ^^
@Firefish Is it possible to bribe at all for a small piece of apparel (eyepatch) and alt-coloured manes? That's info I'd like to know before I consider ordering ^^
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Dokvganryuu

I can do some exceptions for small apparel pieces and minor adjustments (like different colored pawpads and such), but it'll cost you a little extra, and i can't do too much. What do you have in mind exactly ? I'll see if it's something i'm willing to do.
@Dokvganryuu

I can do some exceptions for small apparel pieces and minor adjustments (like different colored pawpads and such), but it'll cost you a little extra, and i can't do too much. What do you have in mind exactly ? I'll see if it's something i'm willing to do.
forum_signature.jpg
@Firefish My icon dragon, Masamune, is a fandragon of a historical samurai figure (Date Masamune) and frequently media-adapted character by the same name.

From historic records we know that he lost his right eye to Smallpox in childhood, and though we don't know for sure whether he really wore an eyepatch to cover up the scar, that is how he is portrayed in games, manga and anime 99% of the time. If he cannot be portrayed with only one eye (whether the lost one is covered up or not), it is not true to the real person we learned about in the records.

If you do not want to have to draw the eyepatch (a valid option, considering that we have no historic word to actually confirm the media portrayals that feature an eyepatch), you can also opt to draw the eye 'closed' and with stitches on the eyelids. I'm looking for a non-eyepatch commission, anyways.

The thing about his manes is an aesthetic choice I made, based off of the character's (not the real historical person) looks in Ikemen Sengoku (Otome) and Sengoku Basara (game series/anime/manga). Both feature him with brown hair, which I found to be the most aesthetically pleasing appearance for the fictional character.

Besides the manes being a basic chestnut-y brown, there are no other colour changes that need to be made.

What would my total be with these modifications?
@Firefish My icon dragon, Masamune, is a fandragon of a historical samurai figure (Date Masamune) and frequently media-adapted character by the same name.

From historic records we know that he lost his right eye to Smallpox in childhood, and though we don't know for sure whether he really wore an eyepatch to cover up the scar, that is how he is portrayed in games, manga and anime 99% of the time. If he cannot be portrayed with only one eye (whether the lost one is covered up or not), it is not true to the real person we learned about in the records.

If you do not want to have to draw the eyepatch (a valid option, considering that we have no historic word to actually confirm the media portrayals that feature an eyepatch), you can also opt to draw the eye 'closed' and with stitches on the eyelids. I'm looking for a non-eyepatch commission, anyways.

The thing about his manes is an aesthetic choice I made, based off of the character's (not the real historical person) looks in Ikemen Sengoku (Otome) and Sengoku Basara (game series/anime/manga). Both feature him with brown hair, which I found to be the most aesthetically pleasing appearance for the fictional character.

Besides the manes being a basic chestnut-y brown, there are no other colour changes that need to be made.

What would my total be with these modifications?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

@Firefish Picture of dragon (or link to dragon): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41610437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416105/41610437_350.png[/img] [/url] Firebreath (YES or NO)(will match the dragon's element): sure Element: Plaugue Genes sponsored (if any): I believe im sponsoring Morph Paiement (treasures or gems): treasure~
@Firefish
Picture of dragon (or link to dragon):
41610437_350.png

Firebreath (YES or NO)(will match the dragon's element): sure
Element: Plaugue
Genes sponsored (if any): I believe im sponsoring Morph
Paiement (treasures or gems): treasure~
882B5910-F948-48DD-8FEA-DF57C50182DC.png
eve_dangan_updated.gif
PWYW
Chibis
@Dokvganryuu

If it's only the eye and mane, it can be arraged. I would ask 30G/kT more for it. You have a slot :)

@Novalane

Aaaaand you have the last slot for this batch ! :)
@Dokvganryuu

If it's only the eye and mane, it can be arraged. I would ask 30G/kT more for it. You have a slot :)

@Novalane

Aaaaand you have the last slot for this batch ! :)
forum_signature.jpg
Picture of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38799347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387994/38799347_350.png[/img] [/url] Firebreath: Yes Element: Lightning [s]Genes sponsored: x[/s] Payment: 250 Gems (220 base + 30)
Picture of dragon:

38799347_350.png

Firebreath: Yes
Element: Lightning
Genes sponsored: x
Payment: 250 Gems (220 base + 30)

locke.png

@diitto @Balk @STRHKR @Rey @FeridBathory @delereia @Ryuuna @wintercovers @Xylona @Ichored @PotateTheGreat @Mobian @Giu @Anayre @Eiyora @protostar @Keileon @Elvhenan @thegracefuldeer @dootflute @PostalBromeliad @Whyyesimnot @Oppabo @Zytorian @HoneycombPrince @nockyong @Yashuya @Denryu

We are open! 10 slots are available! :)
@diitto @Balk @STRHKR @Rey @FeridBathory @delereia @Ryuuna @wintercovers @Xylona @Ichored @PotateTheGreat @Mobian @Giu @Anayre @Eiyora @protostar @Keileon @Elvhenan @thegracefuldeer @dootflute @PostalBromeliad @Whyyesimnot @Oppabo @Zytorian @HoneycombPrince @nockyong @Yashuya @Denryu

We are open! 10 slots are available! :)
forum_signature.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43