Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adoptable Corner:Large and Pixel(Hiatus)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@KristalNoodles Ah! Thank you so much and will do
@KristalNoodles Ah! Thank you so much and will do
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius Could I be on the pinglist for both your adopt and art shops? ^^
@Caecilius Could I be on the pinglist for both your adopt and art shops? ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Korwa Sure thing, thank you!
@Korwa Sure thing, thank you!
@Caecilius Can you add me to your pinglist (slots and new designs), please? I definitely need a Snake Friend. :D
@Caecilius Can you add me to your pinglist (slots and new designs), please? I definitely need a Snake Friend. :D
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva sure thing
@Lundlaeva sure thing
@Caecilius

Please add me to your art pinglists? I love both the snakes and the dragons!
@Caecilius

Please add me to your art pinglists? I love both the snakes and the dragons!
NItuqvN.png
@Nethke Sure thing!
@Nethke Sure thing!
@Caecilius Pinglist for when you open please? I need a snek! Hope you feel better soon <3
@Caecilius Pinglist for when you open please? I need a snek! Hope you feel better soon <3
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott Will do, thank you
@rufusdrumknott Will do, thank you
@Kabash @Strawberrium @VtaehyungV @mochii @CardinaeWolff @RileythePlagueDr @Kelpoyo @hyuukiru @KristalNoodles @Korwa @Lundlaeva @Nethke @rufusdrumknott @Reptilia @dudodo @Lundlaeva

The adopt shop is now reopening with a new base available. Cute dragons are having a rework as they were out dated and hard to work with.
@Kabash @Strawberrium @VtaehyungV @mochii @CardinaeWolff @RileythePlagueDr @Kelpoyo @hyuukiru @KristalNoodles @Korwa @Lundlaeva @Nethke @rufusdrumknott @Reptilia @dudodo @Lundlaeva

The adopt shop is now reopening with a new base available. Cute dragons are having a rework as they were out dated and hard to work with.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30