Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | OPEN! Big Coatl Head Customs ~2/5 slots~
1 2 3
[quote=Gneiss][columns] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/6e4a1551-6fd3-11e8-98a7-bb9f6f5d69e9.gif[/img] [nextcol]Happy Pride Month! From now until the end of July, all Pride-related orders will receive a 20% discount![/columns][/quote] [center][size=5]Welcome to my adopts and customs shop![/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2463949#post_33778970][size=4][b]SHOW ME THE COATLS[/b][/size][/url] [size=5]Slots![/size] [size=4][b]OPEN[/b]/closed[/size] [size=3]1. @Jestro [complete] 2. @CursedKaze [wip] 3. @Babs3 4. 5. [/size][/center] [center][size=5]Coming soon...[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2463949/1#post_33778971]-Animated Running Dragon Pixels[/url] -Wings of Fire Custom Adopts -Your suggestions! Just @ me and if I like it, I might do it. [center][size=6]a note on copyright[/size] [columns] [size=3][b]things i don't mind[/b][/size] -sharing the art with anyone free of charge, anywhere -using art i made for you to sell stuff on FR ONLY* -as in, your FR shop needs a graphic? feel free to use it -using art i made for you to make physical stuff* -*for personal use only, pls no shirts on RedBubble -use art i made for like dragon bios and stuff [nextcol] [b][size=3]THINGS I WOULD RATHER IF YOU DIDN'T[/size][/b] -share my art and say you or someone else made it -sell my art as if it's yours/you made it -recoloring bases that i haven't released for free use -finishing my WIPs without asking first -using my WIPs to make your art without asking first [/columns] [size=6]confused? just ask first, i won't bite[/size][/center] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/15e721ca-72ad-11e8-adc9-6f07e2bd7825.gif[/img]
Gneiss wrote:
6e4a1551-6fd3-11e8-98a7-bb9f6f5d69e9.gif Happy Pride Month! From now until the end of July, all Pride-related orders will receive a 20% discount!
Welcome to my adopts and customs shop!

SHOW ME THE COATLS

Slots!
OPEN/closed
1. @Jestro [complete]
2. @CursedKaze [wip]
3. @Babs3
Coming soon...
-Animated Running Dragon Pixels
-Wings of Fire Custom Adopts
-Your suggestions! Just @ me and if I like it, I might do it.
a note on copyright
things i don't mind
-sharing the art with anyone free of charge, anywhere
-using art i made for you to sell stuff on FR ONLY*
-as in, your FR shop needs a graphic? feel free to use it
-using art i made for you to make physical stuff*
-*for personal use only, pls no shirts on RedBubble
-use art i made for like dragon bios and stuff
THINGS I WOULD RATHER IF YOU DIDN'T
-share my art and say you or someone else made it
-sell my art as if it's yours/you made it
-recoloring bases that i haven't released for free use
-finishing my WIPs without asking first
-using my WIPs to make your art without asking first
confused? just ask first, i won't bite

15e721ca-72ad-11e8-adc9-6f07e2bd7825.gif
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
[center][size=6]RULES[/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Pricing is tiered and details are listed directly under the example. [*]Free Tier: Basic stuff I won't charge extra for. [*]Tier 1: Patterns I've made additions to the base for, so they're cheapish. [*]Tier 2: Patterns I haven't done yet, hence the upcharge. Will move to Tier 1 for future customers upon purchase. [*]Custom: Things that would require custom redrawing for each new adopt, needs to be manually quoted. Also includes skins and clothing. [*]To make an order, fill out and send me the appropriate form, PM or comment is fine. [*]We'll discuss your order til you're happy with the details, and I will get to work once I receive payment in full. [*]Please allow me a week to work before pinging for updates! [*]Orders will be completed in the order in which they are received. Max 5 slots for my sanity. [*]If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! [*][b]Payment is accepted in the form of treasure, gems, or $. I can mix treasure/gems, but not money, sorry. If you decide to go the PayPal route, I will privately request your information and send you the appropriate invoice upon confirmation of the order.[/b] [*]I reserve the right to update my thread info and pricing scheme at any time, however I WILL NOT requote a confirmed order based on new pricing if this happens while I take your order. You'll pay the original list price in this case, it wouldn't be fair otherwise! [/LIST] [center][size=5]PINGLIST[/size][/center] [quote=Ping List] @Jestro [/quote] [center][size=5]AFFILIATES[/size] Nobody yet :( [/center]
RULES
  • Pricing is tiered and details are listed directly under the example.
  • Free Tier: Basic stuff I won't charge extra for.
  • Tier 1: Patterns I've made additions to the base for, so they're cheapish.
  • Tier 2: Patterns I haven't done yet, hence the upcharge. Will move to Tier 1 for future customers upon purchase.
  • Custom: Things that would require custom redrawing for each new adopt, needs to be manually quoted. Also includes skins and clothing.
  • To make an order, fill out and send me the appropriate form, PM or comment is fine.
  • We'll discuss your order til you're happy with the details, and I will get to work once I receive payment in full.
  • Please allow me a week to work before pinging for updates!
  • Orders will be completed in the order in which they are received. Max 5 slots for my sanity.
  • If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
  • Payment is accepted in the form of treasure, gems, or $. I can mix treasure/gems, but not money, sorry. If you decide to go the PayPal route, I will privately request your information and send you the appropriate invoice upon confirmation of the order.
  • I reserve the right to update my thread info and pricing scheme at any time, however I WILL NOT requote a confirmed order based on new pricing if this happens while I take your order. You'll pay the original list price in this case, it wouldn't be fair otherwise!
PINGLIST
Ping List wrote:
AFFILIATES
Nobody yet :(
[center][size=6]Coatl Customs![/size] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/2ed49c94-72d3-11e8-9569-97d3204866be.gif[/img] [size=5]Base Price: 10kT/10G/$5(PayPal only) Size: 452x452 pixels; Format = GIF or PNG[/center] [size=3][b]Free Tier[/b][/size] [columns][b]Primary[/b] Basic, Clown[color=transparent] ______[/color] [nextcol] [b]Secondary[/b] Basic, Stripes, Seraph[color=transparent] ____[/color] [nextcol] [b]Tertiary[/b] Basic, Underbelly, Contour [nextcol] [b]Eyes[/b] Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Rare [/columns] [size=3][b]Tier 1 +5KT/5G/$2 [/b][/size] [columns] [b]Primary[/b] Poison (felt like doing it!) [nextcol] [b]Secondary[/b] Toxin (felt like doing it!) [nextcol] [b]Tertiary[/b] (none yet, check back soon!) [nextcol] [b]Eyes[/b] (none yet, check back soon!) [/columns] [size=3][b]Tier 2 +10KT/10G/$5 [/b][/size] [columns] [b]Primary[/b] Bar, Cherub, Giraffe, Jupiter, Petals, Piebald, Python, Ripple, Savannah, Skink, Tiger, Vipera [nextcol] [b]Secondary[/b] Butterfly, Current, Daub, Eye Spots, Hex, Hypnotic, Morph, Paint, Saturn, Spinner, Trail [nextcol] [b]Tertiary[/b] Circuit, Filigree, Firefly, Ghost, Glimmer, Lace, Okapi, Scales, Smirch, Smoke, Spines [nextcol] [b]Eyes[/b] Faceted, Multi, Glowing [/columns] [size=3][b]Custom Pricing [/b][/size] [columns] [b]Primary[/b] Crystal, Jaguar, Metallic, Speckle, Tapir, Wasp [nextcol] [b]Secondary[/b] Alloy, Bee, Facet, Freckle, Rosette, Shimmer, Striation [nextcol] [b]Tertiary[/b] Capsule, Crackle, Gembond, Opal, Runes, Stained, Thylacine [nextcol] [b]Eyes[/b] Primal, Custom! [/columns] [quote=Coatl Customs Order Form] Username: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: Eyes: Flag/BG: (images, links or descriptions are fine, or N/A for transparent) Other: List skins and apparel you'd like to include, if any. Note that this automatically adds a Custom charge to your order and I'll be quoting your order based on how complex it is. Alternatively, you can specify nude/skinless/a particular marking that isn't on your dragon but is in the lore. References: Link to your dragon, attach a scry or an outfit, or show me some art to refer to. Estimate: What you believe this is going to cost/what you could reasonably afford for a custom piece, if applicable. I do haggle and accept bribes, so go ahead! [b]Please keep in mind I don't accept mixed payment if you are paying with money.[/b] [/quote] [quote=Example order] Username: DraconemSeptum Primary: Custom (Iridescent) Secondary: Tier 1 (Toxin) Tertiary: Free (Underbelly) Eyes: Free (Common) Flag: N/A Other: use the light green highlights for the Iridescent shines please! go easy on the gradient, I just like the tealy-steely-blue. (this is simpler than what I would do for a normal iri/shim, taking the opportunity to show off your customization options!) References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41463637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414637/41463637_350.png[/img] [/url] Price Estimate: 20kT/20G/$10 (Base 10kt + Tier 1 5kt + Custom Iri(simple) 5kt)[/quote] Result: [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/f748b461-73af-11e8-9354-a763646d7120.gif[/img]
Coatl Customs!
2ed49c94-72d3-11e8-9569-97d3204866be.gif
Base Price: 10kT/10G/$5(PayPal only)
Size: 452x452 pixels; Format = GIF or PNG

Free Tier
Primary
Basic, Clown ______
Secondary
Basic, Stripes, Seraph ____
Tertiary
Basic, Underbelly, Contour
Eyes
Common, Uncommon,
Unusual, Rare
Tier 1 +5KT/5G/$2
Primary
Poison (felt like doing it!)
Secondary
Toxin (felt like doing it!)
Tertiary
(none yet, check back soon!)
Eyes
(none yet, check back soon!)
Tier 2 +10KT/10G/$5
Primary
Bar, Cherub, Giraffe,
Jupiter, Petals, Piebald,
Python, Ripple, Savannah,
Skink, Tiger, Vipera
Secondary
Butterfly, Current, Daub,
Eye Spots, Hex, Hypnotic,
Morph, Paint, Saturn,
Spinner, Trail
Tertiary
Circuit, Filigree, Firefly,
Ghost, Glimmer, Lace,
Okapi, Scales, Smirch,
Smoke, Spines
Eyes
Faceted, Multi, Glowing

Custom Pricing
Primary
Crystal, Jaguar, Metallic,
Speckle, Tapir, Wasp
Secondary
Alloy, Bee, Facet, Freckle,
Rosette, Shimmer, Striation
Tertiary
Capsule, Crackle, Gembond,
Opal, Runes, Stained,
Thylacine
Eyes
Primal, Custom!

Coatl Customs Order Form wrote:
Username:
Primary:
Secondary:
Tertiary:
Eyes:
Flag/BG: (images, links or descriptions are fine, or N/A for transparent)
Other: List skins and apparel you'd like to include, if any. Note that this automatically adds a Custom charge to your order and I'll be quoting your order based on how complex it is. Alternatively, you can specify nude/skinless/a particular marking that isn't on your dragon but is in the lore.
References: Link to your dragon, attach a scry or an outfit, or show me some art to refer to.
Estimate: What you believe this is going to cost/what you could reasonably afford for a custom piece, if applicable. I do haggle and accept bribes, so go ahead! Please keep in mind I don't accept mixed payment if you are paying with money.
Example order wrote:
Username: DraconemSeptum
Primary: Custom (Iridescent)
Secondary: Tier 1 (Toxin)
Tertiary: Free (Underbelly)
Eyes: Free (Common)
Flag: N/A
Other: use the light green highlights for the Iridescent shines please! go easy on the gradient, I just like the tealy-steely-blue. (this is simpler than what I would do for a normal iri/shim, taking the opportunity to show off your customization options!)
References:

41463637_350.png

Price Estimate: 20kT/20G/$10 (Base 10kt + Tier 1 5kt + Custom Iri(simple) 5kt)
Result:
f748b461-73af-11e8-9354-a763646d7120.gif
[center][size=5]Coming Soon![/size] [size=4]Animated Running Dragons![/size] [b]Bounding Pearlcatcher/Kangacatcher[/b] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/f5b63ef5-746a-11e8-9bae-7d98f1e7d5fe.gif[/img] [b]Frantic Fae/Ba-Silly-Fae[/b] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/15e721ca-72ad-11e8-adc9-6f07e2bd7825.gif[/img] [/center]
Coming Soon!

Animated Running Dragons!
Bounding Pearlcatcher/Kangacatcher
f5b63ef5-746a-11e8-9bae-7d98f1e7d5fe.gif
Frantic Fae/Ba-Silly-Fae
15e721ca-72ad-11e8-adc9-6f07e2bd7825.gif
(reserved for future listings!)
Username: Jestro or urs? @DraconemSeptum Primary: Radioactive Petals Secondary: Rad butterfly Tertiary: orchid glimmer Eyes: light common Flag/BG: N/A Other: A lil coatl tounge would be cute as an alternate head maybe References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30026614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300267/30026614_350.png[/img] [/url] Estimate: 50g for the reg dragon and like 5g for a tounge?
Username: Jestro or urs? @DraconemSeptum
Primary: Radioactive Petals
Secondary: Rad butterfly
Tertiary: orchid glimmer
Eyes: light common
Flag/BG: N/A
Other: A lil coatl tounge would be cute as an alternate head maybe
References:

30026614_350.png

Estimate: 50g for the reg dragon and like 5g for a tounge?
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@Jestro
50g including the tongue sounds fair to me! 10g base +30g for 3 Tier 2 genes + 10g to add the tongue bit. If you are happy with this price, send over your payment and I'll get right to it!

Please let me know how you'd like the tongue oriented: sticking straight out, naturally hanging down like in the FR model, something else?
@Jestro
50g including the tongue sounds fair to me! 10g base +30g for 3 Tier 2 genes + 10g to add the tongue bit. If you are happy with this price, send over your payment and I'll get right to it!

Please let me know how you'd like the tongue oriented: sticking straight out, naturally hanging down like in the FR model, something else?
@DraconemSeptum Username: Cursedkaze Primary: Carmine Tiger Secondary: Sand Seraph Tertiary: Ice Underbelly Eyes: Fire common Flag/BG: N/A Other: Skin: Spirit ablaze [item=Accent:Spirit Ablaze] and Iron filigree Helmet [item=Iron Filigree Helmet] References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5076031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50761/5076031_350.png[/img] [/url] Estimate: 120kt?
@DraconemSeptum

Username: Cursedkaze
Primary: Carmine Tiger
Secondary: Sand Seraph
Tertiary: Ice Underbelly
Eyes: Fire common
Flag/BG: N/A
Other: Skin: Spirit ablaze and Iron filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Helmet
References:
5076031_350.png

Estimate: 120kt?
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze
I've added you to my slots! Reviewing your request, here's my offer to you:

base (10kT) + 2x Free Tier genes + 1x Tier 2 gene (10kT) + Free eyes + relatively simple Skin (10kT, unless you want a soft gradient rather than a slightly-stylized version of those gorgeous markings, then it's 20kT!) + substantial apparel (30kT because that filigree helmet is very large and detailed) = 60kT or 60g/70kT or 70g for soft gradient. Course, if you feel like tipping I'll gladly accept more, haha!

Let me know if you need to clarify any details, or if you're ready to get started, send me some treasure!
@CursedKaze
I've added you to my slots! Reviewing your request, here's my offer to you:

base (10kT) + 2x Free Tier genes + 1x Tier 2 gene (10kT) + Free eyes + relatively simple Skin (10kT, unless you want a soft gradient rather than a slightly-stylized version of those gorgeous markings, then it's 20kT!) + substantial apparel (30kT because that filigree helmet is very large and detailed) = 60kT or 60g/70kT or 70g for soft gradient. Course, if you feel like tipping I'll gladly accept more, haha!

Let me know if you need to clarify any details, or if you're ready to get started, send me some treasure!
1 2 3