Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | OPEN! Big Coatl Head Customs ~2/5 slots~
1 2 3
@DraconemSeptum

Thank you, that sounds great~! I'll send the treasure over now~
@DraconemSeptum

Thank you, that sounds great~! I'll send the treasure over now~
qCJC5AV.png
@DraconemSeptum a bit like the base so droping a bit is fine!! ill send the mons now!!
@DraconemSeptum a bit like the base so droping a bit is fine!! ill send the mons now!!
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@Jestro @CursedKaze
Thank you so much! You guys are my first orders ever and I'm really excited to get going! Currently working on Petals & Butterfly~
@Jestro @CursedKaze
Thank you so much! You guys are my first orders ever and I'm really excited to get going! Currently working on Petals & Butterfly~
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
I really hope your shop takes off!! the heads are adorably cool
I really hope your shop takes off!! the heads are adorably cool
@Jestro Here's my current progress on the Petals gene base, done in Moon! I'll send another update once I've finished the Butterfly and Glimmer bases, and then soon after, your custom! Thank you so much for the well-wishes :D Edit: To clarify, the base's gradients are going to remain relatively simple, 'cause some colors require more or less depending on how extreme the color change is. Even for a Moon commission, this is a little simpler than the final product is going to be! So this will look a little blockier than the finished customs. [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/ff4f6cbd-7571-11e8-a00e-b10a640fbcde.gif[/img]
@Jestro Here's my current progress on the Petals gene base, done in Moon! I'll send another update once I've finished the Butterfly and Glimmer bases, and then soon after, your custom! Thank you so much for the well-wishes :D

Edit: To clarify, the base's gradients are going to remain relatively simple, 'cause some colors require more or less depending on how extreme the color change is. Even for a Moon commission, this is a little simpler than the final product is going to be! So this will look a little blockier than the finished customs.
ff4f6cbd-7571-11e8-a00e-b10a640fbcde.gif
@DraconemSeptumit's looking great!! i dont super understand what moon is im asuing its the program? but thank you for the progress update regardless!!
@DraconemSeptumit's looking great!! i dont super understand what moon is im asuing its the program? but thank you for the progress update regardless!!
@Jestro @CursedKaze Here's where I'm at with Petals and Butterfly: Almost done! Jestro, "Moon" is the FlightRising color scheme I'm using to make all my bases! It's between "White" and "Ice" on the Flight Rising color wheel, and I like it because it's a good "neutral" scheme with high contrast, so it's really good for planning out how I'm gonna spread out the most extreme colors on the base from each other. Then for each custom, I'll manually adjust the colors to get it looking extra spiffy, so everyone's going to be slightly unique! Well, unless a bunch of people get a bunch of Basic/Basic/Underbelly dragons, those would literally take two seconds to color in as there's nothing extra to add to my Basic/Basic/Underbelly base. [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/8394ad40-77a4-11e8-8223-ef6e637ea9fb.gif[/img] At this stage, I'm looking for comments/critique if you notice something looking off. (If you got nothin', please at least tell me that when you can, so I know you've passed up the chance! I want to be fair and good art needs a little critique to be better!) While I'm waiting on that, I will begin working on the next genes in line, and once comments are in, I'll finish up the Pet/Butt and get to work on Jestro's beautiful boy :3
@Jestro @CursedKaze
Here's where I'm at with Petals and Butterfly: Almost done!
Jestro, "Moon" is the FlightRising color scheme I'm using to make all my bases! It's between "White" and "Ice" on the Flight Rising color wheel, and I like it because it's a good "neutral" scheme with high contrast, so it's really good for planning out how I'm gonna spread out the most extreme colors on the base from each other. Then for each custom, I'll manually adjust the colors to get it looking extra spiffy, so everyone's going to be slightly unique! Well, unless a bunch of people get a bunch of Basic/Basic/Underbelly dragons, those would literally take two seconds to color in as there's nothing extra to add to my Basic/Basic/Underbelly base.
8394ad40-77a4-11e8-8223-ef6e637ea9fb.gif

At this stage, I'm looking for comments/critique if you notice something looking off. (If you got nothin', please at least tell me that when you can, so I know you've passed up the chance! I want to be fair and good art needs a little critique to be better!) While I'm waiting on that, I will begin working on the next genes in line, and once comments are in, I'll finish up the Pet/Butt and get to work on Jestro's beautiful boy :3
oooohhhh thanks for the clarification!! i'm realling liking the end result so there's nothing for me to critique on!!
oooohhhh thanks for the clarification!! i'm realling liking the end result so there's nothing for me to critique on!!
@DraconemSeptum

I have a question, so I have a dragon and in their lore they are transgender. Could I still order pride art for that dragon? Because I just really wanted some cool art for them (because they deserve it). So even though I’m not trans or gay or LGBTQ+ could I still get the pride art? I was just asking because I didn’t want to be insensitive to anyone ^_^
@DraconemSeptum

I have a question, so I have a dragon and in their lore they are transgender. Could I still order pride art for that dragon? Because I just really wanted some cool art for them (because they deserve it). So even though I’m not trans or gay or LGBTQ+ could I still get the pride art? I was just asking because I didn’t want to be insensitive to anyone ^_^
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3
I don't see why not! I'm trans too ^w^ As long as I'm not making something that's intended to be used in a destructive or hateful way, there's no issue. The base is technically unisex: male and female coatls can both flare their feathered frills, just depends on the emotion of the derg and whether it's trying to broadcast something. And I can do any flag easy, so no reason to charge extra.
@Babs3
I don't see why not! I'm trans too ^w^ As long as I'm not making something that's intended to be used in a destructive or hateful way, there's no issue. The base is technically unisex: male and female coatls can both flare their feathered frills, just depends on the emotion of the derg and whether it's trying to broadcast something. And I can do any flag easy, so no reason to charge extra.
1 2 3